• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Victor1234

Tabornagy
10 Badges
Jan 3, 2004
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
Unfortunately as time has gone on there are a lot of dead links to great mods that are no longer available, including the loss of the Vicky wiki. If anyone is still around and either has working links or files for old mods, please let's upload them and compile them together.

Now the compilation is here! So far I've got:
VIP/Version 1/VIPR 0.4 exe with 2 additional hotfixes
VIP/Version 2/VIPR 0.4 exe with a VIP v04B patch
VIP/Interface which contains an extra flags mod with hundreds of new flags, a new interface mod and 2 text/font improvement mods
VIP also contains a new VIPrevolt file to overwrite the mod installed one. Unsure what it's used for.
Modern Day Scenario mod
Utilities/Unlimited Time Patch with 2 different ways to install the unlimited time patch
Utilities/Converters folder with EU3 to Vic Rev converter, Vicky to HOI, Vicky to HOI2 converters
Utilities folder with POP_Splitter v5.5, the generic party editor from Paraodox and the Victoria editor v0.5.1

Unfortunately, I have terrible internet, so I wasn't able to upload it to the forum for some reason, but I'll try again, and in the meantime, someone please download it and then attach it to a post in this thread.

http://www.filedropper.com/victoria-all

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Are there any working links for Victoria Improvement Project for v0.3, v0.3b, v0.3c? I already got v0.4 and the patch but it needs the previous one. Pls help, I really want to get back to this game again.

He replied to me telling me that he lost those files a long time ago. But I'm really wondering, can't those old Links for v0.3 be revived, I think the files still exist but the links are broken, :(.
Depending on the file host, it is very likely they don't exist anymore.

I've stumbled onto a bunch of mod files I burned to a CD back in 2009 or so, including a standalone VIP installer that will get you to 0.4 without requiring previous versions. I will be compiling and uploading shortly.

Edit: I also see there was a modder active in 2016 as well and he did some naval mod....calling Fürstbischof! @Fürstbischof

Last edited:
So, I've managed to upload the compilation (see first post) to a file hosting site, but because I used 7zip to compress the files instead of one that would make a .rar file, I can't attach it to the forum....anybody have WinRAR to convert it to .rar?

Ah,I think it's been deleted because it's been up for a while and nobody downloaded it.

I don't actually have access to it myself, until about 2 weeks from now (it's on another computer) when I can reupload again.

If anyone knows a good filesharing site with no registration required, let me know.