Create a series of events for Founders witnessing terraforming progress

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Create some events for if one of your founders is still alive at the time mars sees first rainfall, breathable atmosphere, and complete terraforming.
i mean it sounds cool but speaking practically how often can you recall this happening, I've never seen my founders make it past sol 50, so i don't think it's worth the effort for such a rare occurrence.

Now events for the colonists in general reacting to terraforming, that i am behind all the way.

i mean it sounds cool but speaking practically how often can you recall this happening, I've never seen my founders make it past sol 50, so i don't think it's worth the effort for such a rare occurrence.

Now events for the colonists in general reacting to terraforming, that i am behind all the way.
It's rare, but definitely possible. I've had founders survive until S150, got a fairly early Project Phoenix and that probably kept them going as long as it did, and had first rainfall before then, I'm sure somebody competent could have atmosphere done by then.

It's rare, but definitely possible. I've had founders survive until S150, got a fairly early Project Phoenix and that probably kept them going as long as it did, and had first rainfall before then, I'm sure somebody competent could have atmosphere done by then.
i mean fair, there is a somewhat reasonable chance to get project phoenix that early, but given the 50% loss chance with project phoenix and how that coin would be flipped at least three or four times till you reach terraforming tech it's pretty unlikely that this will happen.

Besides honestly i imagine people born and raised on mars would be much more impacted, after all the martianborne would likely have never seen rain or clouds before; whereas an earthborne, even one who's been there 200+ years would have at least hazy memories of it.