• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(34915)

Sergeant
Oct 3, 2004
I found a crash bug a few months ago in the scenario (1944-1948).
Every time i come to 0:00 October 3, 1944 the game crashes.
This happened in Hearts of Iron v1.06c...

So Last night i tried it in HoI Platinum and its still there. :wacko:

Upvote 0
Nah i forgott to put Autosave on.
But i just noticed that the dates have nothing to do with the crash.
It only happens when i take half of Germany. Maby its somekind of event thats corrupt. Assing beta testers to try Annexing Germany in Gotterdammerung (1944-1948). I bet a few will get crashed.

Btw. If its any help I used the cheat Fullcontrol to disband all retreating german divisions. :rofl:
That explanes how i got to berlin in September 1944.

later

Steel said:
Do you have a savegame from a few days before the crash? Zip/rar and email to steel@melachea.demon.co.uk, please mention in subject or text of email it's a Platinum version crash.

Steel
I have attempted in vain to load the v85 C.O.R.E. patch onto my Platinum HOI where can I get help on loading it? Unrelated...I use to have a picture icon when I was on the Legion forum what happened?
ordoprinceps

ordoprinceps said:
Unrelated...I use to have a picture icon when I was on the Legion forum what happened?
ordoprinceps
If you mean the shields or flags most people have under their name & rank on the forum you need to go into User CP and select Edit Avatar under Settings & Options.