• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DeivisR

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 19, 2017
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
Hi,
The first time it was realesed, it worked fine, I didn't play it so much, like 2 matches.
But now I wanted to play it again, but now I don't pass the first loading screen, when I press the "New Game" button it just stays in 100%, the music go on, but nothing happens. When I click anywere, it crashes.

Here it goes my crashe's files, and minidump if u want...

Attachments

• exception.txt
    1 KB · Views: 0
  • minidump.dmp
    8,2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Please do a full **clean** re-install:

- move any valued save games elsewhere
- "uninstall" in Steam-Imperator
- manually delete both the Steam/SteamApps/common/Imperator AND Documents/Paradox/Imperator folders
- re-install game in Steam, run a Steam Verify when done.
- add imperator.exe to the exceptions list of your antivirus app; ESPECIALLY if you have Windows Defender, add it to the Ransomware "Apps Allowed Through" list.
- start the game with no mods active and test

In particular you need to make sure there are no files or folders left under either the Steam Imperator or Documents Imperator locations, before installing again.

Also if you have the MSI Gaming App installed, disable it as it clashes with this game.

If that doesn't help:
DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach your Documents/Paradox/Imperator/pdx_settings.txt.
From your Documents/Paradox/Imperator/logs/ folder, attach system.log .

Your AMD video driver has a problem:
Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Depósito con errores LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, tipo 0
Nombre de evento: LiveKernelEvent
We'll need to do a clean reinstall of it:

- uninstall the existing one:
- reboot
- install the latest by fresh download from here:
- reboot again

Also this machine only has the bare minimum of system memory for the game, 4gb. So unload every other app you can before starting the game.

good luck!