• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(51068)

Corporal
Nov 27, 2005
hello,

when I use the pappenheim code and toggle the fow off, the game crashes few seconds later. I use AGCEEP and vista on a laptop, other wise the game runs fine.

the error message is about stackhash_48e5, someone knows what it means?

thanks

Julien

edit: it seems to crash only when I use both pappenheim and richelieu codes (control of all armies) at the same time.

it does CTD too when I disable fow via the interface, and use richelieu.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Assuming you are on patch 1.09, all I can suggest is to check for an update to your video driver.

AndrewT said:
Assuming you are on patch 1.09, all I can suggest is to check for an update to your video driver.

thanks for your answer, I have already the latest drivers for my graphic card. I will try to update the other drivers. Today I found that the game CTD even if I have only "richelieu" enabled. I tried to reinstall the game with the patch but without agceep but it still crash for the same reason...

Milju Delem said:
thanks for your answer, I have already the latest drivers for my graphic card. I will try to update the other drivers. Today I found that the game CTD even if I have only "richelieu" enabled. I tried to reinstall the game with the patch but without agceep but it still crash for the same reason...
The richelieu cheat is known to be buggy; see bug #270 in the bug list.