• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CptAmnesia

Recruit
61 Badges
Dec 29, 2017
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
I used Ruler Designer to create a count for Sutherland in pictland at the year 769 and every time I mouse over, not even click, the status of women the game shuts down. This seems to be the only issue, everything else works perfectly and I have no clue what to do about this, anybody got an idea?

I'm going to need some more information. What version of the mod? What version of the game? Any other mods?

I'm going to need some more information. What version of the mod? What version of the game? Any other mods?

Right, sorry for the lack info!
I'm running the latest version of CK2 (Patch 3.3.3) and the latest version CK2+ (Version 4.08). I have other mods installed but not active while I play, only CK2+.
Not sure if it matters, but the other mods I have manually installed are AGOT and HIP, all the other mods are smaller and are downloaded through Steam Workshop, like Patrum Scuta, Improved Genetics 2.0,...

Reactions:
Right, sorry for the lack info!
I'm running the latest version of CK2 (Patch 3.3.3) and the latest version CK2+ (Version 4.08). I have other mods installed but not active while I play, only CK2+.
Not sure if it matters, but the other mods I have manually installed are AGOT and HIP, all the other mods are smaller and are downloaded through Steam Workshop, like Patrum Scuta, Improved Genetics 2.0,...
I'll look into it. Might not be able to have a fix for you until the rewrite is done, however. Can you verify the integrity of your game cache to make sure it's not on your end?

I'll look into it. Might not be able to have a fix for you until the rewrite is done, however. Can you verify the integrity of your game cache to make sure it's not on your end?
Just verified the integrity of the game cache, started CK2+ and ran the game I was playing and the crash still occurs when I mouse over status of women...
Thanks for looking into the problem! I realize you guys have a lot of work with the rewrite so I appreciate the effort, keep doing what you do!