• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RiceandFood

Recruit
27 Badges
Oct 11, 2021
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • War of the Roses
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
I was playing, just integrated a protectorate and decided to take a break since I would need to manage a lot of infrastructure. When I launched the game everything works fine, until I unpaused, which resulted in a hard crash. I am not really sure what is causing this, so any help is appreciated. I have mods, but I have used them for multiple runs and nothing like this has happened before.

Attachments

• ironman.sav
    2,3 MB · Views: 0
  • error.log
    148,5 KB · Views: 0
Unfortunately as mods are involved we can't post this in Bug Reports.

I assume they must be cosmetic mods only, otherwise you wouldn't be playing Ironman? If that is so try disabling them all and see if the game loads and runs.

Unfortunately as mods are involved we can't post this in Bug Reports.

I assume they must be cosmetic mods only, otherwise you wouldn't be playing Ironman? If that is so try disabling them all and see if the game loads and runs.
I tried disabling everything by making a vanilla playset and it didn't fix the problem. I played ironman cos I just didn't want to savescum. The only mod that isn't cosmetic is Auto-Auto Explore which enables the tech at the beginning.

I see, I don't think there's much we can do here then, sorry. I think your best shot is to see if the good folks over in the User Mods forum. can identify the problem in the save file.

Good luck with that!