• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bloody hell this is some awesome stuff--keep going! Man, I love how many talented people are willing to work hard to improve Paradox games with graphics or scenario modifications...

Here's to modders! A huge reason for why I play paradox games!

NEW PATCH!NEW PATCH! Oh,and make Brazilian Models ;)

Bloody hell this is some awesome stuff--keep going! Man, I love how many talented people are willing to work hard to improve Paradox games with graphics or scenario modifications...

Here's to modders! A huge reason for why I play paradox games!

Thanks! in the beginning i admit that the icons looked like crap, but i think that they're looking way much better now that i'm getting the knack of it...

NEW PATCH!NEW PATCH! Oh,and make Brazilian Models ;)

Yes, i'm making them for 1.03. Brazilian models will also be there.

And continuing, here are French and his dominions (incomplete though) models for both ww1 and ww2:

ayx6kn.png

i also made models for... Sennussi!!:

scfkuc.png

Updated French units with Free France models and Vichy models (until i discovered that the VIC tag is currently unused in the vanilla game)

w2lw90.png

Can you show the Brazilian models?

Edit: Oh,and German 1951 infantry pic :D

Can you show the Brazilian models?

Edit: Oh,and German 1951 infantry pic :D

Nope because i haven't done any of them yet.

^^It seems that you have simptons of having the /b/ syndrome, please seek for help.

Now's the turn for Greece, both WW1 and ww2:

2vi2wqg.png

I know it's not too much models, but those are all i could find...

what is /b/ syndrome?

Last edited:
LOL :D But what is the new patch release date?And will have models for what nations?

Nope, i don't want people to download the old ones because they look like crap. I guess i'll release the first batch, comprising land units only, when i've gone through all major countries (ENG,FRA, ITA, GER, SOV, USA, JAP). Notice that two of them are already done.

EDIT: Oh! and in case you didn't realize it, i'm centering only in ww1-interwar and ww2 periods, so i'm discarding, for now, the cold war era.

Last edited:
Italy, RSI and Italian East Africa:

122gumx.png

Well, thanks for the comments, but i don't intend to compete with Kazoo's icons, personally, and i want to stress on that word, personally, i don't like them. I understand that there's people who prefer them, it's ok, there are no accounting for tastes after all, but i for one prefer a more profesionalized Osprey style (which is my main source BTW) drawings with no background at all just to avoid the "comic frame" effect. Kinda like Francesco's models but taken into icons.

Ok, more icons:

Ireland (lol, i bet that nobody saw this coming)

4ly55.png

and Germany, both for WW2 and WW1 (it's incomplete though):

caew785mmfubwtgjz.png

Last edited:
Looks really nice, especially the Irish....although I feel that the flags could be smaller or does it look less stretched out in game?