• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*drools*

they all... look brilliant. excellent job on all of them, especially on Hong, I was wondering how it would be even though there aren't many pictures of him, but it came out pretty good.

and now I have to decide which Aztec to use, they all look great.. :)

excellent, thanks.

Garek Maxwell said:
But I have an excuse! I'm an American! :p

Anyway...

King_Christian_IX_Denmark.gif

King Christian IX of Denmark
http://www.saintolav.com/grandcrossawards/headsofstateroyals.html

Found a bigger image of the same thing. Thanks Willy! :)

As for the update to the images, it's already been done! :O
If you want to know what I did, I sharpened most of them. The only ones I didn't do this to are the following:
Frederik Seymour of British Columbia
John A MacDonald of Canada
Noe Zhordania of Georgia

Other than that, they should all be more sharper and have a little more "pop" on parts. Just resave the old ones if you want the updates.

Thanks for the picture :D I had some difficulty finding a better pic, but when I did you've already made the country pic. I was quite busy so I did not have much tim to find a picture.

Stanislaw_August_Poniatowski_Polish.gif

Stanislaw II August Poniatowski of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth... I think.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D420LSNA

Here's also a copy of the original leaders as requested. This is from my Revolutions + VIP Victoria game, so it's been modified for those already. I don't think it'd hurt a normal non-VIP game though... I think...

Garek Maxwell said:
Stanislaw_August_Poniatowski_Polish.gif

Stanislaw II August Poniatowski of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth... I think.

thanks!

(I don't have enough time to do them all, so I apologize for only doing a few of the requests. I'm just too busy/lazy right now. [Spanish is hard!])

First up we have a lovely monarch of Denmark, give it up for Christian X!
Christian_X_Denmark.gif

Next, we have the oh so bad Bavarian, Ludwig II!
Ludwig_II_Bavaria.gif

And finally we have a side order of Ferdinand I of Romania, hold the bad boy.
Ferdinand_I_Romania.gif

(Problems pointed out are welcome, and I will attempt to fix them as soon as possible. These were done in a hurry anyway. ^^; )

Garek Maxwell said:
(I don't have enough time to do them all, so I apologize for only doing a few of the requests. I'm just too busy/lazy right now. [Spanish is hard!])

First up we have a lovely monarch of Denmark, give it up for Christian X!
Christian_X_Denmark.gif

Next, we have the oh so bad Bavarian, Ludwig II!
Ludwig_II_Bavaria.gif

And finally we have a side order of Ferdinand I of Romania, hold the bad boy.
Ferdinand_I_Romania.gif

(Problems pointed out are welcome, and I will attempt to fix them as soon as possible. These were done in a hurry anyway. ^^; )
looks very good, thanks! just could you only edit Ferdinand of Romania image a bit: remove the crown? Coz he looks too pompous in compare to other country pics in Vicy :)

Herr Doctor said:
looks very good, thanks! just could you only edit Ferdinand of Romania image a bit: remove the crown? Coz he looks too pompous in compare to other country pics in Vicy :)

Well, he will certainly look the strangest it can possibly get with a flat head.. :p

Prinz Wilhelm said:
Well, he will certainly look the strangest it can possibly get with a flat head.. :p

What he said. :rofl:

Herr Doctor said:
looks very good, thanks! just could you only edit Ferdinand of Romania image a bit: remove the crown? Coz he looks too pompous in compare to other country pics in Vicy

I'm not a master at this stuff. I might give it a shot... But I'm a tad confused though... Given the how kings are...well, isn't it the point to be pompous? ...Especially if you're leading your nation towards supreme victory against all who oppose it? ;)

Plus, he's not the only one wearing a crown. ...Ooooh, I get it now... It's okay when a woman does it, but when a man does then it's "pompous". :p Kidding!

Could someone be kind enough to do me King George V
george5britain.jpg

An in

"C:\Program Files\Paradox Entertainment\Victoria\gfx\Interface\frontend\leaders"

I can use paint to add this new picture on it?

Then for example, My new picture will be automatically be say 54 or do i have to do something else to make it register onto the game?

Thanks

Lord_Protector said:
Could someone be kind enough to do me King George V

An in

"C:\Program Files\Paradox Entertainment\Victoria\gfx\Interface\frontend\leaders"

I can use paint to add this new picture on it?

Then for example, My new picture will be automatically be say 54 or do i have to do something else to make it register onto the game?

Thanks

ENGGeorgeV.png

Right-click on the image, save as a bmp. Then open the leader files with any image editor and open the previously saved file. Then just copy and paste over Victoria's image.