• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tastyturian

Private
May 22, 2019
20210119_153825.jpg

Don't know if this is a bug or intended or whatever but when another player/AI does this to you and are detected, you are unable to warn, denounce or even receive casus belli. They can pretty much continue to attempt to disrupt your operations with no consequences. The AI in my picture does it every single turn.

This seems like an odd design choice to me. Sure I could declare war but if I'm trying to avoid opening up another front I pretty much have to deal with it. Seems to me another operation, even if failed, if you are detected you still receive negative consequences for it.

Counter operation is very annoying as the AI can absolutely obsess over removing your stuff.

Any thoughts?

Reactions:
It happened to me too, when the AI tried to break an Strategic Defensive Operation. I also think that a bug ... the AI tried to interrupt and keep failling times to times. That's a little strange, cuz their's Covert Operation strong enough to break through my O. Defense (not to mention that I can't detect their Infiltration either no matter how much I tried).. yet they can't interrupt a simple Defensive Operation.

It happened to me too, when the AI tried to break an Strategic Defensive Operation. I also think that a bug ... the AI tried to interrupt and keep failling times to times. That's a little strange, cuz their's Covert Operation strong enough to break through my O. Defense (not to mention that I can't detect their Infiltration either no matter how much I tried).. yet they can't interrupt a simple Defensive Operation.

Make sure the colony with that operation does not have energy upgrade which increases operation defense by up to 12, otherwise it is indeed a bug.
I like very late game balance when everyone cannot dispel anything (my attack is about 25 and my defense is about 39)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Make sure the colony with that operation does not have energy upgrade which increases operation defense by up to 12, otherwise it is indeed a bug.
I like very late game balance when everyone cannot dispel anything (my attack is about 25 and my defense is about 39)
I'm pretty sure that I didn't neither ever want to waste my slot for that upgrade. It's quite useless, my opinion...