• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Österrike fortsätter tuffa på medans länder runt om somnar in. Ett anfall mot turken för att plocka de sista provinserna tillhörande det österrikiska folket och inget motstånd överhuvudtaget. Tydligen är det konflikt i turkiska riksdagen där de flesta väljer att hoppa av efter det senaste kriget mot österrike. De kände helt enkelt att det var lönlöst och gav upp. Så österrikes kung tog det han ville ha och planerade sedan nästa drag.

I väst så fortsatte alla länder att öka på sin inkomst i en drastisk takt, med hjälp av kolonier och slavar kan de väst europeiska länderna växa i en sådan fart som österrike omöjligt kan hänga med i. Med det så valde den österrikiska kungen att anfalla frankrike för att lära sig hemligheten. Det var ett snabbt krig och ett väldigt lyckat krig där man fick alla kartor och kom något närmare i inkomst, och så lärde man sig konsten att bygga båtar.

Med hamnfabrikerna i full gång så valde Engelskmannen att anfalla österrike med mål att döda den lilla flotta som österrike hunnit bygga, tyvärr för engelskmannen så hann inte anfallet komma tillräckligt snabbt och de alldeles nya båtarna hann komma in i hamn innan någon skada hann ske. Då anföll engelskmannen provinsen i sig men lyckades inte komma igen hela försvaret innan armén kunde trycka tillbaka de engelska trupperna. Efter något år gav de upp och fred skapades återigen.

Session: 1644
Land: Österrike
Ledare: 4 generaler
Guld: 168.7
On-time bonus: -deflation
AAR bonus: -deflation
Core: Alexandria
Claimar Polsk kultur

The fall of Japan

The English King continued his expansion in Northern America in the early 17:th century. Conquistadors were sent to explore the most remote areas and a border was established with the Spanish in the south. In the east the English armies landed on the shore of Japan and swiftly conquered the main Islands. However before the King could settle for peace the Japanese people overthrew their emperor and welcomed the English as their rightful rulers. This was not what the King had planned as it alienated him in the eyes of those rulers in Europe not able to see the previous suffering of the Asian peoples. He could not let them suffer however and gladly welcomed them into the Commonwealth. The Chinese people heard of this act of kindness and soon the provinces closest to the English trading centres in China rebelled to join the Commonwealth as well. Several of these provinces have been successful in their pursuit of freedom and now share the same liberal values and laws as the English people.

In Europe the Austrian Emperor started building a navy and the English King sent his fleet to sink it, the English armies provided were however to inexperienced in European combat as they had mostly fought in the colonies or trained at home on English soil. The assault on the city harbouring the Austrian fleet thus failed and the Austrian fleet was left intact to the great displeasure of the King. Austrian further expansion into the Mediterranean area will not be tolerated however.

Land: England
Ledare: 2 admiraler , 2 generaler
On-time bonus: Deflation
AAR bonus: Deflation
Core: Alexandria

The Annexation of the lands on the indian peninsula is all but complete. The last three decades showed the same convincing success as previously, and nothing will stop the French Empire from claiming what small lands still not under its control. The last few steppes will likely anger fellow rulers around the world, and as such, causion must be exercised in removing the remaining leaders.

On the European front, the Austrian Emperor is still running rampant. After firstly having forced the Ottoman Sultan to surrender the last of his slavonic provinces he hungerly looked for further trouble. Soon enough he struck at France with the full roster of his vile armies, and the sheer number of fanatic soldiers proved too much for the godloving forces of France. It appeared the Emperor had no aim of his assault, but purely wished to wreak havoc upon the green fields of France. It was decided that a bribe was to be suggested to the Emperor. France for the length of two full decades was to pay a great deal of their tax income to Austria. Beeing a power hungry man of little honor, the shiny texture of French Ducats mesmerized the Emperor, and he agreed readily.

The Ottoman Empire had been experiencing a rapid decline of late, and the Austrian Land grab proved the last straw. The Sultan went in exile, which left the vast nation more or less in Anarchy. Soon enough, word of rebelling forces reached the Halls of the French Monarch. The Provices of sub-saharan Africa was particularly affected. In fact, before long the rebels sought counsel with the French officials of colonial Africa. One by one they were coerced to join the French Empire, and the lives of them and their families where drasticly improved as such. This, combined with the great efforts to further colonize unexploited land in East Africa, now leaves France with a firm grip around the continent of Africa.

Land: Frankreich
Ledare: 1 admiral , 3 generaler
On-time bonus: -BB
AAR bonus: -BB
Core: Travancore, 574
Gold: 303.7

Last edited:
The first decade of the 17th century ended with Russia claiming 4 provinces from the Sultan so that no one would make the mistake of thinking that the previously lost battles were a sign of weakness.
After then spending some years expanding the colonies the realization came that the Swedish leadership seemed strangely absent. The Tsar, not the one to fail to recognize an opportunity, decided to expand the northwestern boarders. War was declared in the autumn of 1618 and there were some early successes. The good fortune continued when the small remnant of Lithuania decided to aid Sweden - this time they would not get away with it. Then Brandenburg, newer one of Sweden's easiest neighbors, asked to be let in on the action and joined an alliance with Russia. This proved to be quite beneficial - Brandenburg drew of a large part of the numerous Swedish troops that proved to be rather tough. Peace was declared after five years with four "Swedish" provinces being liberated and Lithuania finally wiped of the map. The peace was to last until 1639 when it was felt that the rest of occupied Finland deserved liberation. This campaign is ongoing...

Land: Russia
Core: Zitomir, Zhitomir, 294
(Gold: 89)

Last edited:
Under den första hälften av 1600-talet började den portugisiske kungen sina stora planer på att modernisera och utveckla sitt stora rike. Kolonier skapades, missionärer sändes ut och stora mängder guld investerades i byggandet av manufaktorier och skeppsvarv.

Rapporter om krig i andra delar av europa nådde kungens öron från hans spioner men dessa drabbade aldrig den Portugal vilket gav kungen gott om tid att utföra sina planer.

Ett kort krig utkämpades under denna tid, det lilla landet Brunei hade länge varit en nagel i ögat på den portugisiskekungen och nu hade han äntligen tid att åtgärda detta, och efter ett kort krig kapitulerade Bruneis sultan för den portuisiska övermakten.

Land: Portugal
Ledare: 2 admiraler , 1 general, 1 explorer
Core: Bone, Makassar

I ett tält mitt i öknen, kallad huddin, satt ledare från 3 av världens största länder och tog några lager från dom tyska bryggerierna. I den beduin liknande tält där en utkastad och lynchad förra detta ledare av ottomanska riket, var värd, satt dessa 3 ledare och pratade krig. Timmarna gick och alkoholet tog över kontrollen, stämningen blev allt aggressivare och hot skickades höger och vänster. Natten var lång och händesefull, dock vid morgonkvisten hade så pass mycket alkohol förtäras så allt var bortglömt.

Kommer fan inte ihåg nått från förra session, krig mot brandenburg och frankrike, tror jag krigade mot de 2 gånger var, lite grann mot england också.

Session: 1681
Ledare: 3 Generaler och 1 Admiral
On-time bonus: deflation
Guld: 185.3
AAR bonus:
Core: Torino

Last edited:
After having spent some time ensuring that the now leaderless Swedish provinces were provided with competent rule Russia decided in 1644 that her borders to the north-east had expanded enough and settled down to focus on economical development. Brandenburg, which had been of great help with the parts of Sweden that were hard to reach from Moscow, apparently felt that the swedes had had enough hardships and promptly annexed the rest. This meant that Brandenburg now controlled all of Scandinavia except for the three southernmost provinces of Finland that had somehow ended up in Russian hands. This was apparently an source of irritation for Brandenburg because in 1661 the former ally felt compelled to send troops to these lands. The Tsar, feeling that the whole thing was a misunderstanding (probably sprung from some compulsive obsession with perfection), magnanimously forgave them and even ceded the contested provinces. They were, after all, of little interest to him - and everyone knows that the finish people have an irrational aversion to Russian rule.

The next two decades were used to slowly improve the economy, trade and industry with some expansion of the colonies.

Ledare: 3 Generaler och 1 Explorer
AAR bonus: deflation
Gold: 145
Core: Navahradak, Navahradak, 879

Last edited:
Civil War in the Commonwealth

The greedy Austrian Emperor started out with a rush for Istanbul with his armies after laying claims to the centre of trade in Alexandria. The English admiral in charge in the area realized that the beaten Sultan might very well give up this wealthy province without even loosing it so he set sail for Istanbul to hinder the Austrian invasion. Unfortunately he misjudged the cowardice of the Sultan and when the forces sent to Alexandria were storming the defences there and was about to break down the city walls an envoy came from the Austrians that claimed that peace had been signed and the city now belonged to the Emperor. The general in charge threw an understanding fit and killed the messenger and his Austrian guard and occupied the city. The admiral sought battle with the Austrian fleet but their cowardice was as great as that of the Sultan and eventually England had to leave Alexandria to focus on more pressing matters. The English claims for Alexandria remains however and the Emperor can count on having the English navy at his doorstep as soon as war brews as long as Alexandria is forcefully occupied.

The expansion and conversions of the commonwealth went smoothly but in the far east the Japanese were found to cling to their pagan rituals harder than the rest of the world. The conversions in some cases became bloody affairs and in some parts of the commonwealth bad men started muttering about rebellion. The Japanese provinces rebelled first and then many others followed as the commonwealth fell into civil war. On the mainland only the Irish took up arms however and soon most of the fighting was focused in the western parts of the newly colonised America and in Japan. The Austrian emperor saw his chance at this and fell into France when England could not help out. However the German-Swedish Union newly strengthened by their unification came to the French aid and held the Emperor at bay.

Some minor provinces were lost in the civil war but these were soon be reclaimed. The two Protestant provinces in northern Mexico that became Spanish will be rejoined to the commonwealth as soon as possible. Bought by money, or blood. That is up to the Spanish ruler to decide.

Gold: 158.8
Core: Canton, Changsha, 658

The years following the collapse of the Ottoman Empire was spent securing the seceeding provinces and assuring the people would lead a proper godfearing life. This was nigh complete when the crazed Emperor of Austria declared war, mouth frothing as he did so. As always, this was an improper timing for the french, and four years of hard battle, aided by the noble northerners of brandenburg, a small french province had to be given up. The war effort was further impaired by the fact that the Ottoman Empire apparently had awoken from it's coma. Focused on reclaiming lost african provinces, the vile Turks came pouring onto french soil. Normally, this would prove no match for the French, but having to wage war on two continents proved straining. The Ottomans was left empty-handed however.

When the smoke Cleared the French took some needed time to licking his wounds. What followed was a time to further improve current holdings, aswell as furhter increasing the settlements in South America.

A decade of peace followed before the Austrian struk again, franticly whipping on his brainwashed armies. The fellows of Brandenburg yet again aided the French Valliantly, and after a while the Englishman lent his ships to French wareffort. Eight long years of war passed. What was settled was a White peace, where none of the fighting forces gained anything. Nothing except a distressing number of widdows and fatherless children. This did not bother the Austrian. It is said however, that he was so disapointed at not conquering any further lands to terrorize by his rule, that he Still cries himself to sleep at nights, punching the royal pillows.

Land: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rJAw-fuYHk
Ledare: 4 Generaler
AAR-bonus: -BB
Guld: 396.3
Core: Serengeti, 1666

Last edited:
Har glömt skriva och orkar knappast görat nu så...

Land: Spanien
Ledare: 3 Generaler och 1 Admiral
Guld: 1119
Core: Tarahumara, Chihuahua

Spoils of war

Austria vs France, Brandenburg and England
Start: October 6, 1650 France
April 18, 1651 Brandenburg joined
May 3, 1652 England joined

End: April 4, 1654

4 years for France, 3 for Brandenburg and 2 for England

Winner: Austria

Edits:
Austria 500d och - 0,5% inflation.
France 400d och -0,6% inflation.
Brandenburg 300d och - 0,4% inflation.

Austria vs France & England

Start: October 9, 1671
End: May 17, 1679

8 Years

Winner: Status Quo

Edits:
Austria 850d och -1,5% inflation.
France 850d och -1,5% inflation.

Brandenburg vs Austria

start: January 13, 1672
end: May 17, 1679

7 years

Winner: status quo

edits:

Austria 850d och -1,5% inflation.
Brandenburg 850d och -1,5% inflation.

Jag kommer antagligen inte kunna vara med på måndag; Verkar som att Tem kommer hit och bor här, och då är det ju lite oartigt att sitta vid datorn hela kvällen...

Spoils of war

England vs Austria & Brandenburg

Start: March 22, 1692
October 8, 1692 Brandenburg joined

End: July 14, 1694

2 years of war

Winner: Austria and Brandenburg

Edits: none

Austria vs Spain

Start: January 4, 1698
End: November 4, 1698

less than a year of war

Edits: none

Brandenburg vs Portugal

Start: January 20, 1698
End: October 17, 1703

5 years of war

Edits:
Brandenburg: 500d och -0,75% inflation.
Portugal: 500d och -0,75% inflation.

France vs Prussia

Start: January 8, 1702
End: July 16, 1706

4 years of war

Edits:
France: 400d och -0,5% inflation.
Prussia: 400d och -0,5% inflation.

Austria vs France, England and Spain

Start: April 19, 1702
End: February 16, 1705

3 years of war

Edits:
Austria: 500d och -0,5% inflation.
France: 400d och -0,65% inflation.
Spain: 200d och -0,20% inflation.
England: 100d och -0,15% inflation.

England vs Prussia

Start: May 30, 1703
End: December 6, 1708

5 years of war

Winner: England

Edits:
England: 500d och -0,5% inflation.
Prussia: 700d och -1% inflation.

Last edited:
De sista åren på 1600-talet gick till största delen obemärkt förbi i det portugisiska riket, kolonisatörer grundade kolonier, missionärer omvände hedningarna till den rätta tron och portugisiska ingenjörer byggde befästningar. Ett kort krig mot den ottomanska sultanen utkämpades och några provinser i centrala afrika erövrades men annars hände inte mycket.

I slutet av 1697 spreds dock ett ryckte att de kungen av bradenburg var på krigsstigen. En stor flotta fullastad med tyska soldater sågs lämna europa på sin väg söderut runt afrika och mot ostindien. Den portugisiska kungen hade dock fått en viss förvarning och hann förbereda sig på det anfall som till slut skedde i början av 1698. Bradenburg anföll de portugisiska kolonierna i Indonesien och landsatte mer än 100 000 soldater i Taruma, den portugisiska armeen slogs tappert men kunde inte stå emot när våg efter våg av tyska soldater landsattes. Den portugisiska armeen drogs sig då tillbaka till andra sidan ön började värva förstärkningar, samtidigt som man väntade på att den portugisiska flottan skulle komma till undsättning. De tyska armeerna hade i början övertaget och kunde erövra flera städer men fästningarna i Taruma höll stånd trots ett flertal tyska stormningsförsök.

Bradenburg kunde dock inte fullständigt besegra de portugisiska soldaterna på java och när de tyska soldaterna började dö av värmeslag (de gick nämligen klädda i tjocka yllekläder som nog var lämpliga att använda under kalla nordeuropeiska vintrar men under de heta sommrarna runt ekvatorn var de sällsynt illa lämpade) var den bradenburgska kungen tvungen att hämta förstärkningar. Då passade de portugisiska generalerna på att skeppa över soldater från de närliggande öarna för att förstärka armeen på Java och snart kunde man börja en motoffensiv.

Så fortsatte kriget under något år, men till slut var kungen av bradenburg tvungen att skicka hem delar av sin flotta till europa för att hämta förstärkningar och då vände krigslyckan för de hårt pressade Portugiserna, vändpunkten kom när Joan de Sueci, kapten på galären Örnen, ensam lyckades driva drygt 100 brandenburgska fartyg på flykten, varpå den portugisiska huvudflottan kunde krossa resterna av den flottan som Bradenburg hade lämnat kvar i Indonesien.

Snart var de sista tyska soldaterna utjagade från Indonesien och de erövrade provinserna kunde återerövras en efter en. Bradenburg försökte sig då på ett anfall på Zanzibar men den tappert kämpande garnisonen där lyckades driva iväg tyskarna och sedan tog värmen och sömnsjuka hand om de resterande tyska soldaterna. Samtidigt hade England och Frankrike anfallit Bradenburg (eller Preussen som de ville kallas nu för tiden) och den hårt pressade kungen i Berlin erbjöd då fred, vilket accepterades.

Session: 1709
Land: Portugal
Ledare: 2 Generaler, 2 amiraler
AAR-bonus: stategift
Core: table, dourados

Novgorod, a longtime ally of Russia, finally decided to work towards unification and began by becoming a vassal in 1681. Georgia, an other old friend, obviously wanted to follow the same path but the pesky midget-nation Crimea insisted on blocking all such attempts. The Tsar, always a helpful fellow, solved the problem with a little two year war and got most of Crimea as a bonus.

Then followed two decades of peace when nothing much happened: the colonies were expanded, research and development was done, Novgorod and Georgia fully joined the Motherland, some minor rebellions were disappeared. The usual...

Ledare: 4 Generaler
AAR-bonus: deflation
Core: Kholing, Kholing, 633

Claimar Ruthenian culture, haft >60% sen 1549.

Last edited:
Fest och nöje beskriver bäst vad som pågick i ca 10 år, allt gick som på en räls. Handelsmännen hade det stressigt, men på hovet var det endast frid och fröjd. Sedan från ingenstans hände det, england förklarade krig och åkte med en flotta på 1000 skepp och ställde sig utanför venedigs kust. Ingen vet riktigt vad som hände, vissa påstår att bemanningen på vissa skepp begick mytteri och började anfalla sina egna. Vissa påstår att en dimma uppstod och vattnet svalde alla dessa båtar.. Ingen vet riktigt, dock vet vi att inga engelskmän överlevde, och 300 österrikska båtar försvann också på samma gång. Med alla båtar förlorade var det ingen större match, kungen hade länge tröttnat på att festa på fastlandet och kände att han behövde en ö, så en grekisk ö grupp förhandlades och fred skrevs på än en gång. Kriget hade väckt den nyutnämda kejsarens blodlust och han valde att anfalla spanien, kriget gick relativt fort och några provinser i italien blev bytet. Kejsaren valde att färdas till sin nya ö och festa loss, dock kom han knappt fram till hela europa var i krig. Frankrike valde att anfalla prussien, prussien som redan var i krig mot portugal. Österrike hade inget större val att blanda sig i, frankrike hade spanien och england på sin sida så plötsligt var hela europa i krig. Eftersom frankrike hade större delen av sin arme inne i dom tyska provinserna så var det ganska enkelt för österrike att ta över södra italien som frankrike kontrollerade. I norr så försvarades prussien och de ockupperade provinserna togs snabbt tillbaka. I söder anfölls italien sporadiskt av spanjoren men till ingen större nytta. Fransosen gav sig till slut och hans italienska provinser fick äntligen tillhöra den rätta ägaren, kejsaren av den heliga romerska riket.

Ledare: 3 Generaler, 1 admiraler
AAR-bonus: deflation
Core: Firenze

Last edited:
Land: Frankrike
Ledare: 3 Generaler, 1 admiral
Core: Zanzibar, 765
Claimar också Marathi och Dravidian culture. Haft 80% av båda senda 1608 resp 1625.

Pallar inte skriva en AAR nu, Kanske gör det under lunchen imorgon om sånt godkänns.

Naval catastrophe and German Betrayal

The years were peaceful in the Commonwealth and some provinces that had rebelled in the civil war were once again incorporated into the empire. In the Mediterranean the Austrian Navy was openly defying the English rule of the sea by sailing further south into the Aegean sea. The admiral in charge sent word to the capital and new conscriptions were done and new ships commissioned. The new fleet stationed in the Greek archipelago under admiral John Doe saw it chance when the reinforcements had arrived with new weaponry.

What happened next can only be described as the greatest military catastrophe in England's history. The entire fleet got trapped in the crossfire from carefully hidden artillery on the Austrian coast and the Austrian fleet that had been awaiting them and not one ship out of thousand survived.

The news struck the homeland with shock and new taxes were raised quickly to commission new ships but not long after these news came the German fleet was seen outside the English coast. It was no until the ships opened fire that the cowardly German ambassador handed over the declaration of war. German troops landed uncontested on the beaches of eastern England and although the English army fought well they were poorly trained and all good commanding officers were over seas in America of Asia.

The King finally had to agree to give up Flandern to the German traitors but their insolence was not to be forgotten. When the Prussians attacked Portugal in further greed England allied itself with France and Spain and attacked the Prussians. The Austrian Emperor interfered in the war and after some fighting in France peace was signed with the Emperor. The English King refused peace with the Prussians however and while their fleet could not be sunk some minor gains in the Caribbean were won in the war.

Ledare: 3 generaler, 1 amiral
Core: Hida, Takayama
Claim: Japanese