• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jag har inte hunnit gjort nåt alls, kommer även att bli sen till sessionen då jag kom på att jag har 2 tentor idag (inga stora dock men de håller på till halv 8-8. Kommer så fort jag kan efter det.

Session: 1709
Land: Brandenburg
Ledare: 3 Generaler, 1 admiraler
On-time bonus: State gift
Core: Flandern
(om ni orkar fixa annars är det lugnt.)

Jag har tenta i götet på måndag som slutar 18 så jag kommer sitta på tåget då under session. Eftersom mehran också missar kanske de är bäst att skjuta på det. Mehran kan ju som sagt inte nästa vecka heller men jag vetne vad folk tycker. Skall vi försöka välja nån annan dag där i den veckan eller kör vi på måndag om 2 veckor? Skriv gärna vad ni föredrar.

Samma här, jag kan nog också vilken kväll som...

Vilket betyder: Har vi någon anledning att inte välja det lättaste alternativet att bara skippa i morgon? Någon som vet med sig att han inte kan nästa (nästnästa?) måndag?

Last edited:
Det är rätt närsom för mig med faktiskt. Tisdag nästa vecka?

Session: 1741
Land: Frankrike
Ledare: 3 Generaler, 1 admiral
On-time bonus: -BB
Core: Benin, 792

Kommer nog en AAR senare

Jag kan i stort sett varje kväll de nästkommande
veckorna så för mig spelar det ingen större roll
när vi kör

Session: 1741 -
Land: portigal
Ledare: 3 Generaler, 1 admiral
On-time bonus: deflation
Core:

In 1710 the Tsar decided that the people of Crimea and The Golden Horde, living in the last remaining provinces of those old enemies of Russia, had suffered enough. They deserved easier lives as Russians but their stubborn leaders disagreed (as always). Some quick troop movements and a year of persuasion lead to The Golden Horde finally realizing the benefits of being Russian, an insight that the somewhat dimwitted Crimeans needed a further two years to reach.

Moscow then concentrated on expanding the colonies and developing the economy. This was successful but there were now no more wild lands suited for settlements left in on the Eurasian continent. Not wanting to dirty himself with the politics and wars of Europe Peter the Great therefor turned his attention south. He mustered some more men after having seen that all of the nations sharing Russia's southern border were allied and invaded Then Kazakh Horde in 1723. The ottomans and the mongols quickly joined the war as predicted and even the Mughal Empire, although not directly threatened, mistakenly decided that the odds were not on Russia's side.

The war stretched from the Gulf of Odessa in the west to the Amur River in the east and was both long and hard. It was quickly clear that the Russian troops were far superior as their enemies were pushed back, but the numerous sieges and long supply chains took a heavy toll. Only the Mughal Empire, sheltered by the lands of their allies, were able to prove a noticeable level of resistance.

The wast distances and blank refusal of the enemies to admit defeat and be happy with what they had left meant that the fighting continued long after the Tsar had won the lands he had planned for and Peter the Great did not live to rejoice in the glorious victories to come. The throne had to pass to first his wife, Catherine I, then his grandson Peter II and finally to his niece Anna until first Mongolia and then the Ottoman Empire agreed to reasonable terms, losing 5 provinces each in 1730 and 1731. The Mughal Empire could then be rather easily convinced to back out. The Kazakh Horde proved the toughest and were, as a reward, relived of all but two of its provinces.

Understanding the tiredness of its people Moscow now concentrated on developing these newly gained territories as well as the trade. But the vision vision of a Russia so great as to surpass all other nations has not yet come to pass...

Land: Russia
Ledare: 4 Generaler
(ARR-Bonus: -BB)
Core: Samarkand, Samarkand, 1592

Last edited:
Naval Revenge​

The first few years of the 18:th century were spent colonising and expanding the trading guilds in the new world. When the time came Japan was attacked to retrieve lst provinces in the civil war and as China so kindly allied itself with the doomed foe a big chunk of the Chinese Cantonese regions could be incorporated into the Commonwealth. Thus there was much rejoicing.

In Europe war was brewing and when the cowardly Austrians sought to conquer Crete from the English the navy was sent down to the meditereanean to revenge the last catastrophe. The fleet cut of the Austrian navy from its greek ports but were unable to close with it's prey until outside Alexandria where the Austrian admiral in charge tried to sneak by the blockade.

The battle that ensured left many scars on both sides but the English came out victorious and once again held the naval suppriority on the seven seas.

War escalated on the continent between Austria and France which led the Prussian warlord to engage the Emperor as well. The English King considered joining the war as it became apparent that the coalition would fail. But then he thought about the Prussian treachury some years past and promptly had a change of heart.

Land: England
Ledare: 1 admiral, 3 generaler
AAR-Bonus: -BB
Core: Bejing, 649

Vi kör som sagt idag Tisdag ifall någon missat det

Last edited:
Jag har också svårt att köra i morgon, så om vi skulle flytta det så skulle jag inte bli ledsen ;)

Session: 1765
Land: Russia
Ledare: 4 Generaler
Core: Karakalpak, Karakalpak, 519

Last edited:
Verkar ju som om folk har svårt denna gång så vi kanske bör skjuta påt. Är ju så lite kvar att de vore tråkigt o köra utan någon. Mats vill säkert att vi fixar civ dock. Jag lär ju va online i vilket fall.

Session: 1765
Ledare: 3 Generaler, 1 Admiral
Core: Echota, Muskogee

Last edited:
True, kan folk någon annan dag denna vecka? typ Tor kväll kanske? Fast Jocke du kanske ska parta då eller? I helgen annars?

Session: 1791
Ledare: 3 Generaler, 1 Admiral
Core: Sendai, Mutsu