• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
krig förra session

Österrike+England vs Ottoman Empire

start: April 18, 1542
slut: September 13, 1544

vinnare: Österrike+England

Ingen edit pga för kort krig.

Brandenburg+England vs Frankrike

start: November 13, 1546
slut: October 19, 1549

Vinnare: Brandenburg+England

Edits:
300d till Brandenburg+England (150 var)
500d Frankrike

vill uppmärksamma er om:

6. Åren 1575 och 1650 kommer GM att ge dig 0.3 % inflation för varje 100 dukater du tjänar i guld. Därför måste du skriva i din AAR sessionerna direkt efter 1575 och 1650 vad din guldinkomst är. Om du inte gör det eller skriver fel siffra kommer du att få 1 % för varje 100 dukater du tjänar i guld. Inkomsten på statsen gäller.

Kungen av brandenburg hade fått smak för asiatiska CoTs och hade siktet inställt på thailändska Ayutthaya. Han var därför inte alls imponerad av Porugals claims. Innan de ens visste ordet av hade kungen gjort Ayutthaya till sitt eget. Efter detta inledande krig låg kungen lågt ett andtal år och investerade i landets infrastruktur samtidigt som han smidde nya planer med de engelska bröderna. Nästa steg var ganska uppenbart att ta resten av den holländska kulturen och förtyska den. Frankrike bjöd friskt motstånd men kunde till slut ändå kuvas och allt kungen ville ha ingick i krigsbytet. Problemet var endast att medans kungen slog på Frankrike tyckte österrike att det var dags att slå på Brandenburg.... Igen... 2 provinser förlorades och i en av dessa låg bryggeriet som bryggde kungens favoritöl. Kungen bröt därför ut i gråt och bestämde sig 1584 för att ta semester i 30 år för att lugna nerverna, han hade hört att karibien var fint och tog sin tillflykt dit.

Session: 1584
Land: Brandenburg
Ledare: 4 generaler
OTB: -BB
AAR bonus: State gift
Guld: 121.0
Core: Ayutthaya, ayutthaya

The second half of the 16th century began with a period of peace for Russia. Ivan IV spent ever increasing resources on developing the infrastructure, the promoting of government officials and the establishing of trade. But he was starting to feel that the influence of Moscow was much too restricted - when he looked to the east he could see a wast wilderness whose people, although perhaps unaware of it, were truly Russians at heart. There was only one small problem: Sibir occupied the provinces leading to these new territories. Ivan was therefor not too upset (some later said that he even smiled) when the truly incompetent leaders of Sibir managed to severely insult our beloved Mother Russia. The Russian forces were quickly gathered and invaded in 1564. The same fate befell the northern parts of Nogai when they foolishly decided to aid Sibir. The Nogai forces were soon defeated and the tsar eased the burden for the Nogai leaders by transferring the governing of the two northernmost Nogai provinces to Moscow.

The Sibir proved to be more troublesome. Even though Ivan soon controlled all of their territories they refused to sign a decent peace agreement until he, after a few years, finally managed track down the last of the Sibir separatist running around and hiding in the endless forests. Tormented by the large toll this long foray into hostile lands (and especially those nasty winters) had taken on his troops he decided to leave only their capital under Sibir leadership and keep a close eye on them.

The road to the east now lay open and Russian explorers were sent out in large numbers. They discovered many new lands and established Russian colonies as they pushed further. This new frontier occupied him in his later years until he died in 1584 (probably to the great relief of Russia's neighbors), but whether his son, Feodor I, will continue on this path remains to be seen.

Land: Russia
Ledare: 1 conquistador, 3 generaler
On-time bonus: Deflation
AAR bonus: Deflation
Gold: 5.0
Core: Turgay, Turgay

Last edited:
Expansion

After the successful war against France the English king once again turned his gaze westward to the still free Indian tribes in North America. They had been within reach for the English settlers for a long time and native raids weren't uncommon in the western parts of the Commonwealth. When the English governors in America finally got funding from the capital to take control of these renegades they acted decisively. The tribe of Navaho fell quickly and after it the northern Dakota tribe as well.

In the east the explorer Frobisher reached the East India Squadron outside the Chinese coast after some minor setbacks. In fact the English historian Barslow, that accompanied Frobisher on his trip to China, later detailed the bizarre facts of this journey. Frobisher in fact reached the coast of China were the rest of the fleet was anchored but before they could meet up with them a storm destroyed one of his ships and as they were low on supplies they sailed back to the German trade centre of Calicatta. There they met up with an envoy from the English fleet stationed there that followed them back to China again. It turned up if they had continued on for only a couple of days the first time around they would've met up with the fleet.

Finally in command, Frobisher explored the Chinese coast and the Island of Japan. He discovered several trading centres vital in this area and sent word back to the King of this. The next years the first settlers arrived and settled on a piece of bare rock outside one of these. They named the settlement Hong Kong and it became the harbour from were the fleet could operate. When Frobisher felt he was ready the marines attacked the Chinese mainland. The shear number of Chinese footsoldiers were worrying but with some clever use of the fleet the two trading centres could be claimed after some couple of years war. Greatly enriching the English crown.

The English was now the richest country in the whole world with it's trading fleets sailing all the seven seas. Frobisher even crossed the Pacific Ocean to find North America from the west. The first captain to succeed with this deed.

In Europe tensions were building due to the warmongering Austrian Emperors goading and diplomatic insults sent left and right. The English and their allies in Brandenburg felt they wanted the initiative in the war to come and they still hadn't liberated all the Dutch provinces from the French. The Cavalries felt into the northern plains of France and many great battles were fought around Paris until the French were beaten back and their armies scattered. At the same time the Sultan took the opportunity to attack the Iberian alliance leaving the Austrian Emperor exactly were he wanted. He choose to attack Berlin as all the German armies were in France which led to the swift fall of their capital. English armies rushed too help but some still had too hold Paris, this split and the presence of excellent Austrian generals led to defeat after defeat in Germany and soon much of the countryside was in flames. The German-English alliance choose to settle for peace with the Emperor as to avoid loosing the advantage in France. When the French Monarch saw the greedy Emperor take what he wanted and then just leave he supposedly had a fit, killed some innocent messengers and then accepted peace with the alliance. Yielding the Dutch lowlands and Luxembourg to Brandenburg.

Land: England
Gold: 31
Core: Niagara, Huron, 92

Last edited:
Sovande tjurar och otrogna hundar

Ferdinand sov ett tag till, medan hans mor utbildade borgmästare så fort hon bara kunde och skickade handelsmän, missionärer och kolonisatörer varhelst hon kom åt. Det var tur att hon hade allt guld från Amerika att betala med, för det var sannerligen inte billigt att utveckla Spanien. Ferdinands ömma moder gjorde ännu ett försök att införskaffa lite fler italienska stater, men som vanligt med måttlig framgång.

Efter ett tag vaknade dock Ferdinand till doften av exotiska blommor som burits av sunnanvinden från Marocko. Han bestämde sig genast för att befria de hedniska länderna från muslimskt styre så han kunde få nåt nytt att sniffa på. I ett snabbt och effektivt krig övergick hälften av de marockanska provinserna till Spanien. Några år senare var det dags att befria resterande provinser, men just som ett fredsavtal slöts där alla provinser utom huvudstaden bytte hand, förklarade marockanernas religiösa jämlikar i det Ottomanska imperiet krig - helt utan anledning! Som tur var befann sig Ferdinands bästa kompis Allesandro Farnese i Marocko, och tillsammans kunde de lätt slå tillbaka de första anfallsvågorna och själva falla in på ottomanskt territorium. De iberiska bröderna i Portugal kastade sig också in i striden, och det de saknade i mantal och teknik kompenserade de för genom djärvhet och dödförakt. Det var dock svårt att hålla trupperna vid liv i öknen och framgångarna förvandlades snart till ett stillestånd, där arméerna tassade på tå kring varandra. I skrivande stund rasar fortfarande kriget och utgången är osäker.

Jag har tyvärr tenta på tisdag och har pluggat alltför lite, så skulle helst slippa spela imorn, vilket blir lite krångligt med tanke på kriget... Hoppas fortfarande på en tillfredsställande lösning!

Land: Spanska inkvisitionen
Ledare: 1 explorer, 3 generaler
Gold: 994
Core: Marrakech, Marrakech

The second half of the 16th Century proved a hard time for the French. After Incedible success in every single undertaking for over a hundred years, it appeared the great times ad come to an end. The mortal enemies across the english channel seemed maniacally determined to be as much of a thorn in the French monarchs side as possible, and thus he further helped hiw wreched ally of burgundy to further steal the former dutch provinces from it's rightful owner.

All was not lost however, A important island for trade in the middle east was confiscated for french benefits, and the conversion of the African savages is all but complete. Likewise, colonization of the yet unnamed island outside of the eastern african borther is running smoothly.

Fick oväntat besök så hinner inte skriva längre

Land: Frankrike
Ledare: 1 explorer, 3 generaler
Gold: 300.3 (Jo...)
Core: Ahmadnagar, 1964

Last edited:
The Iberian war,

After the Austrians managed to find out some secret weapon that totaly turned the war in their favour, the ottomans have enjoyed a period of peace. During this period the Sultan payed large sums in gifts to the north african countries in the hope of diplo-annexation. This was abruptly disturbed though when the Iberians attack marocko, where the sultan had just sent alot of money. There was only one way out of the situation witout loosing face, and that was war. The Iberians were tough though. And after the portugeese joined the war our forces were relentlessly pushed back and often mercilessly destroyed. Only after some new wepon technologies could the wind of war be turned. At this very momement it is a stalemate in northern africa, but in southern africa a secret war rages on, where the sultan sees a good opportunity for a land grab.

Land: Ottoman Empire
On-time bonus: -BB
AAR bonus: -BB
Gold: 176.0
Core: 517;Turgay, 1571;Samara

Last edited:
Den gamle turken sätter emot med en allt större kraft denna gång, kriget hinner vända ett flertal gånger under en lång period innan turken motvilligt medger förlust och ger tillbaka en stor del av det som egentligen tillhör Österrike.

Österrike som varit i krig mer eller mindre konstant sedan kungen vaknat upp ur sin koma, och därför var det inte mer än rätt att fortsätta kriga, denna gång mot Bavaria. Bavaria gav inte något motstånd och Österrike gick in och utnyttjade deras provinser och befolkning på alla sätt och vis innan dom lät sig bli vassaliserade.

Än en gång blev det fred i landet, och eftersom stora delar av Europa nu var i krig så behövde Kungen anfalla någon, han fick helt enkelt sin underhållning genom att titta på andra. Fast när han såg flera hundra tusen människor dö på dom franska slätterna så kunde han bara inte hålla sig längre.

Kungen valde att anfalla Brandenburg och tog snabbt över stora delar, när han tog över Brandenburgs huvudstad upptäckte han en skatt. Hela hans världsbild ändrades (bildigt talat). Plötsligt så fick han lära sig att det fanns mer än bara europa och länder som kanske sett små ut är egentligen enorma. Han gjorde snabbt fred med Brandenburg och åkte hem för att tänka om sitt liv.

Land: Austria
Gold: 168.7
Core: Sarajevo

Last edited:
Spoils of war!

Österrike vs Ottoman Empire

Start: August 18, 1550
Slut: November 10, 1558

Vinnare: Österrike

Edits:
Österrike 600d och - 0,8% inflation.
Ottoman Empire 850d och -1,6% inflation.

England och Brandenburg vs Frankrike

Start: June 17, 1576
Slut: October 11, 1581

Vinnare: England och Brandenburg

edits:
England och Brandenburg 500d och -0,5% inflation. (250 och 0,25 deflation var)
Frankrike 700d och -1% inflation.

Österrike vs Brandenburg och England

Start: August 8, 1578
Slut: May 1, 1582 (muntlig fred ca mitten av 1581)

edits:
Österrike 300d och - 0,5% inflation.
Brandenburg och England 500d och -1% inflation. (400d och 0,8 deflation till brandenburg, 100d och 0,2 deflation till England)

Last edited:
Liten regeländring.

"Din AAR skall senast vara skriven Söndag kl. 23:59 innan session. Detta för att vi ska hinna edita plus att eventuella core-claims som visar på uppkommande agressioner skall kunna motverkas med allians snack."

Om man inte skrivit något innan tiden går ut så får man ingen aar-bonus, ingen ny core och man får samma ledare och ontime bonus som man valde sessionen innan. Detta för att vi som editar inte ska behöva jaga er för att ge ut bonusar.

Spoils of war

Ottoman Empire vs Spanien och Portugal

Start: March 9, 1577
Slut: August 15, 1586

Vinnare: White peace

Edits:
Ottoman Empire 500d och 1 deflation
Spanien och Portugal 500d och 1 deflation (250d och 0.5 deflation var)
/Jag hade inte så stor insyn i detta krig, säg till om ni tycker nått annat/

Ottoman Empire vs Österrike

Start: December 21, 1593
Slut: July 25, 1598

Edits:
Ottoman Empire 700d och 1 deflation
Österrike 500d och 0.5 deflation

Frankrike vs Österrike

Start: July 15, 1594
Slut: September 8, 1595

Vinnare: White peace

Edits: för kort krig

Ottoman Empire vs Ryssland

Start: November 16, 1600
Slut: November 23, 1601

Vinnare: Ottoman Empire

Edits: för kort krig

Välförtjänt vila

Den otrogne hunden från öster förblev ett problem ännu ett tag, men striderna i nordafrika skedde på ottomanskt område, och snart kunde portugiserna vinna tillbaka vissa av de förlorade provinserna i sydafrika. Ottomanen insåg till slut att de iberiska folkslagen inte var lika lättkuvade som de på balkanhalvön och gick med på fred. Efter krigsslutet fick Ferdinand lite välförtjänt vila och lät riket sköta sig självt ett par år. I början av 1600-talet återvände han dock till sina plikter och började spendera de hopsamlade pengarna på att öka landets inkomst, som återigen halkat efter engelsmannens och fransosens.

Session: 1608
Land: Spanska inkvisitionen
Ledare: 3 generaler, 1 amiral
On-time bonus: deflation
Core: Cuzco

As the end of the 16th Century approached rapidly, the French monarch made a decision. France had been vaining somewhat of late, and this had to stop. The Kingdom of France was once the envy of the world and it would be so once more. For this to be made possible, it was decided that the rich and densely populated dravidian and marathi nations was to be conquered. It was clear that this course of action would not sit well with the jealous nations of Europe, but this was weighted and considered a price worth paying.

The forces of the Indian nations proved no match for the French military, and the conquest was, and still is as of this writing, moving along smoothly. For the french that is, for the people of the indian peninsula it caused great disorder, and many a new nation broke free as a measure to safeguard themselves from the French forces. This only facilitated the French wareffort, as the targeted nations where left weaker as a result of this.

On the homefront it was decided that something needed to be done about the rapid expansion of the Austrian nation. A war was conducted to help the filthy, but capable, heathens of the ottoman empire to comandeer some contested Austrian land. The small state of The Palapinat was chosen as a mediator for this war, the French Monarch is a man of honor after all. It turned out that the Austian Ruler was nothing of the sort however, and he had soon bribed the ruling class of The Palapinat with gold and women. The French had thought better of his allies, but soon he was to pay for his own honorable intentions. The peace treaty was signed without his knowledge, and when The Palapinat later joined its county with Austria, it was clear what manner of shady deals had been going on between the two.

Land: Fransken
Ledare: 3 generaler, 1 amiral
Core: 1986;Kurnool

The Russian expansion to the east was proceeding smoothly, but Feodor I still felt uncomfortable with the narrow passage past Sibr. He therefor sent some troops in the spring of 1585 to ensure that they were occupied. Some Nogai forces apparently took this as an excuse to end up on the wrong side of the border - they were quickly thrown out (and of course made to pay a fine). After two years the Tsar came to the conclusion that it would be easier to simply remove the bottleneck and decided to keep most of the Sibr territories.

Some years went by and the expansion continued, as did the effort of promoting officials to ensure a good level of service to the people. Brave Russian explorers pushed on and eventually managed to cross the entire continent, finding the rumored ocean to the east. But the tiny Sibr enclave, now in the middle of Russian land, was making the Tsar sleep a bit restlessly. Knowing they were not to be trusted on their own he sent some troops with an offer they could not refuse and in the autumn of 1593 the former Sibr people were welcomed to the mighty Russian empire. However, some confusion during the transition led to some now Russian troops finding themselves on Nogai territory. The Nogai leaders, newer known for their intelligence, declared war leaving the Feodor I with no option but to teach them a lesson once and for all. After only three years they were forced to admit that they had been wrong and to turn control of all Nogai provinces except the capitol to more capable hands.

This episode had no more then finished when the Persians decided to invade the newly gained lands. Wondering if there was no end to the idiocy the Tsar pushed them back and, before declaring peace, took the opportunity to visit Tabriz where he gained some maps and a hefty contribution to the Russian coffers. Sadly, the bitterness took its toll on his health and he died in 1598 at age 40, being succeeded by Boris I since he had not had time to obtain an heir.

Boris had barely had time to settle into his new role and realize that his predecessors focus on trade and development had left the military somewhat outdated and short of men when, in 1600, the Ottoman Sultan cowardly decided to exploit this less then optimal situation. He invaded all along the long border and, being at least a little more competent then Russia's previous imbecile enemies, even managed to reach Moscow. Boris I raced to get back to the threatened capital while gathering men on the way but didn't arrive before the Ottomans had left, taking some of his finest maps with them. When it became clear that all the Sultan wanted was the old Nogai provinces (which were too distant and somewhat un-Russian anyway) the Tsar fought his anger, thought of his suffering people and signed the peace. He then set about updating the military and requiting men, wowing that this was the last time some hooligan would dare to pinch Mother Russia's bottom when she wasn't looking.

Land: Russia
Core: Iasa, Bessarabia, 994

Last edited:
Spread the faith​

The continued English expansion in America soon led to the fall of the last pagan tribe of Huron in the northern woods of Canada. When this armed conflict was over the settlers dared venture northward and soon all of northern America have been mapped and colonized.

In Europe the King turned his eye on the Mediterranean, he was in need of harbours for his fleet in the area and the Greek islands seemed a good staging point. Diplomatic inquiries were made and it seemed the Emperor in Vienna had long had his eyes on the Venetians at his southern border. A coordinated invasion was initiated and after the defeat of the Venetian Navy at the battle of Corfu all Greek islands could be incorporated into the English Commonwealth.

After these initial armed conflicts the King finally started listening to his church advisor who had been screaming about converting the natives in America to the true faith. The King sent word to his governors to let the church have free reigns in America and soon the once pagan lands were blissfully incorporated into the protestant church. The turn now turns to Ireland and the main British island as to unite the country in it's religious beliefs.

In the far east reports have come in that the closed country of Nippon has been reaching out to English merchants and diplomats as they envy the wealth and freedom of the Commonwealth. The King has been heard to talk enthusiastically about seeing how the Sun rises in the east for himself.

The English monarch proposes to buy the inland Greek provinces and the Island of Rhodes from the Sultan for a sum of 1500 ducats. Or only Rhodes and Morea for 700.

Land: England
Core: Hizen, Nagasaki, 688

I nådens år 1584 befann sig Portugal i krig, den svekfulla turken hade utan förvarning överfallit portugisernas brödrafolk i Spanien och portugiserna kunde inte låta denna skymf gå ostraffad. Trots flera inledande framgångar i kriget hade osmanen i början av 1584 lyckats erövra flera provinser i södra afrika. En motoffensiv inleddes av de portugisiska generalerna och de osmanska styrkorna kunde till slut drivas tillbaka. Efter denna motoffensiv kunde till slut fred slutas mellan Iberierna och det Osmanska riket.

Efter detta krig kom freden till det portugisiska riket och kungen kunde till slut börja återuppbyggnaden av det portugisiska riket, Manufaktorier buggdes, ämbetsmän befodrades och till slut kunde också inflationen i riket kontrolleras. I början av 1600-talet blev dock kungen irriterad på de barbariska invånarna i öriket Ternate i Ostindien, deras handelsmän ignorerade alla de oskrivna lagar som de stora europeiska länder hade enats om när det gällde handel och detta fick inte gå ostraffat förbi. Efter flera blixtanfall kunde öriket efter bara något år införlivats i det Portugisiska riket!

Land: Portugal
Ledare: 2 generaler, 1 admiral, 1 explorer
On-time bonus: deflation
AAR bonus: deflation
Core: 696, Brunei

Åren gick och Österrike tittade på medans det pågick krig i afrika, några mindre länder annekterades men det var annars väldigt lungt i europa. Trupper marcherade fram och tillbaka runt gränsen för att hålla igång dom, det var en lugn period, lite för lugn.

På gränsen till väst hade stora franska armeer samlats, även till öst hade ottomanen strategiskt placerat sina trupper. Det syntes på långa vägar att det var något lurt på gång, kan det vara möjligt att en ohelig allians har skapats? Ottomanen anföll först, och det tog inte lång tid innan även fransosen invaderade från väst.

Till en början gick det trögt för den oheliga alliansen, fransosen hade inte många provinser att anfalla, och pga flaskhalsen så kunde österrike enkelt hålla honom i schack medans nästan all fokus lades till öst. Ottomanen satsade hårt, men österrikes välmeriterade ledare kämpade heroiskt och lyckades hålla stånd väl.

Efter några år kunde österrike anfalla palitant som var i allians med frankrike och med hjälp av deras medling kunde österrike skapa fred med det västra blocket. Fokus kunde då läggas totalt mot öst och det tog inte för lång tid innan ottomanen blev motattackerad och förlorade stora delar av sitt land. Det var en stor seger för europa och det kristna folket, ett flertal provinser togs tillbaka till dess rätta ägare och österrike fortsätter sin kamp mot kättarna.

Land: Österrike
On-time bonus: -bb
AAR bonus: -bb
Core: lombardia

Last edited: