• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rangerone09

Recruit
8 Badges
Jul 2, 2016
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
Hi guys, I just want to say I'm a huge fan of C.O.R.E from the HOI2 days, I probably put a couple of thousand hours into it over the years, I just picked up AoD in the steam sale grabbed the mod patched the game, installed and have had a message informing me of a corruption in ministers_chc.csv, I remember way back when there used to be a few issues with corruptions on downloads however I've tried downloading from a few locations and keep getting this message, if you can provide any help I'd be most appreciative AoD is great but there aren't enough events.

... And the message was?

There is currently no known issue with this file. The intended installation orders for your components are:

EITHER
  • AoD 1.07 from Steam
  • AoD 1.08
  • CORE 0.70.7
  • CORE B&W Graphics 070
OR
  • AoD 1.07 from Steam
  • AoD 1.10
  • CORE 0.70.7
  • CORE B&W Graphics 070
  • CORE 0.70.7 fixpack for AoD 1.10 compatibility
In the latter case, you may optionally choose to add the AoD 1.11A06 executable anywhere after AoD 1.10 and, optionally again, the current AoD 1.11 Alpha fileset anywhere after that.

If you stuck to either order and the issue persists, then indeed it would seem that a download was corrupted somewhere along the line.
Expected file sizes for CORE components are:
  • CORE2_0_7_0_7.exe : 68.320.038 Bytes
  • CORE_B&W_Graphics_070.exe : 191.336.354 Bytes
  • CORE2_0.70.7_CompatibilityFixesForAoD1.10.zip : 8.547.528 Bytes