• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great mod. Trying it out now (seems to work fine so far and looks great)!

I think that even if Ukraine will become a fascist state - it must have their own people in goverment.

I cannot agree more. Nonetheless, I need your help. So if you're interested in Ukrainian history and/or know the names of people who were ready to serve the independent Ukraine (in the late 1930s), please inform me (or write a separate post) !

Шановні фані гри Hearts of Iron та знавці гісторії України !
Нам дуже потрібна Ваша допомога. Ми шукаємо прізвищ колишніх українських генералів й міністрів, котрі були готові віддати свої життя за самостійну Батьківщину в часі Другой Світової Війни. Заздалегідь дякуємо за Ваши пости !

So you will not going to make unmodified HOi2 with E3map?
Try this one.

Do you speak Ukrainian ?
Тільки трошки, на жаль.

Last edited:
Have already googled that site, but those postcards seem a little bit too old.

Claims, claims, claims
As for now, I have not changed my mind nor applied any changes. My idea was rather to extend the number of cored provinces than to minimize it. Thus, I would probably prefer to add some cores (e.g. to Hungary) in the future (and not to delete any of them).

Great mod. Trying it out now.
Thx. :D

3. To other users: is this problem repetitive ? (do you also have such problem ?)
Well, is it then ?

Works great, I'm already in 39 and no problems.

Just a couple bugs that relate to the E3 Map Mod (not yours):

-Italy has a claim on a Russian Province (Voronez)
-America's units in the Unimak Island show up in the middle of the ocean (Cromarty Firth) just east of Scapa Flow

Other than that it is smooth! Ty!

Few "aar's" :rofl:

in 1941,played whit Germany. Everything goes good.Too good and too easy! You should make litle more challening mod ;) And one strange thing-In April 1941,SSSR declared war on France !?! Few monts before Barbarosa! Japan anexed Nat.China in early 1940 and then attack USA and UK in february (1941):eek: ...UK isn't guard home island at all...France fell for 13 days.Poland for 9.

But,verry good mod

sorry for bad spelling ;)

p.s. in Yugoslavia,there is province Ruma-there is bigger city -Sremska Mitrovica :rolleyes: center of Srem:cool:

It didn't, neither did Greece. Claims only started in the 60s I think.

There was no claim by either nation in 1936.

pplmm: did you get my pm?

*cues music* And another mod bites the dust

How so?:confused: he released it based on the currently available maps

How so?:confused: he released it based on the currently available maps

Well his mod worked for many events, but for many others it didn't work (I played through several games). And no, it's released for 0.2 not for 0.3. So it isn't released for the current (even though technically 0.3 doesn't add any provinces and is really a bug fix).

I noticed a few bugs that I thought I'd mention.
Italy has claims on Voronezh
and a city in Northern Iraq has a land connection to Kansas. I guess that land connection issue should be mentioned to the E3 team.

Thanks for this mod, I've had a few fun games with it. That new map is great.

Ok , I am having problems installing this.

I install Doomsday with latest patches.
I install CORE on that and do a test run, it works.
I then download the map and extract to CORE directory, I overwrite
I then play CORE again, no map changes and it still plays
I open up the new folder created called E3 map or whatever and copy and paste its contents into main directory
I play CORE again, still no change.

What am I doing wrong.

Ok , I am having problems installing this.

I install Doomsday with latest patches.
I install CORE on that and do a test run, it works.
I then download the map and extract to CORE directory, I overwrite
I then play CORE again, no map changes and it still plays
I open up the new folder created called E3 map or whatever and copy and paste its contents into main directory
I play CORE again, still no change.

What am I doing wrong.

Propably needs Arma.