• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I note that some of the UK reaction events (re Austria and Czech) are linked to an intervention of 9. With an intervention of 9 the UK can DoW anyone with a belligerence of 1 so the events themselves become redundant since after GER controls Austria its belligerence is much higher than 1!
Regards
Vermin

Very old code ....
Your guess is as good as mine. Apparently more was intended for the events.

Downloaded the experimental pack.

Used installer, placed it in steam/steammaps/common/AOD.

Set launch options to CORE2

Launched game. The single player tab is empty of all options.

EDIT: Never mind, launch options were incorrect.

Last edited:
Did you download the gamefront or rapidshare version? And have you tried to reinstall the mod? If reinstalling the mod does not work try downloading from the other link to see if it has same problem.

hello, if you start a core game (or load) and go to the production menu, up in the left corner you will see a small, round grey button. with the mouse on top of this button it says null (no attachment). you also can click on it, and it also makes the noise like a regular button, but nothing happens. and next time you go to production menü the button isn't visible anymore but still there, like the tooltip shows. what's that strange thing?? in normal aod the button exists as well at the same place, but isn't visible there at any time. later in the game, when i load a core savegame and first time go to production menu, there are more of this buttons, up to 3 or 4 of them.
anyone some idea?

hello, if you start a core game (or load) and go to the production menu, up in the left corner you will see a small, round grey button. with the mouse on top of this button it says null (no attachment). you also can click on it, and it also makes the noise like a regular button, but nothing happens. and next time you go to production menü the button isn't visible anymore but still there, like the tooltip shows. what's that strange thing?? in normal aod the button exists as well at the same place, but isn't visible there at any time. later in the game, when i load a core savegame and first time go to production menu, there are more of this buttons, up to 3 or 4 of them.
anyone some idea?

I don´t have anything like that happen in my game. Maybe some issue with your graphics card/screen? What settings are you using?

anyone some idea?
Known graphical bug. Happens only the first time you enter the Production screen upon loading a game.

Just exit the screen by clicking e.g. on Technology, go back to Production and it (they) will be gone.

As far as I know, they are just the production sliders' misplaced buttons (take a look the next time: at least in my game, the first time I go to the Prod screen they aren't in their right place since they are all "stacked" at the top-left corner of the screen).