• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tastic | 8734

Recruit
Jan 24, 2020
Hello, i'm playing on the normal version of Prison Architect and there's a bug where cookers are doing the guards jobs on the security room, that means they operate CCTV Cameras, Remote Doors, etc. And guards in there won't do anything than stay on the room kind of "patrolling" (I didn't put any patrols there), also cookers would move dead bodies to the ambulance too. So, i'm going to upload a photo and my save file with this happening, in the save file i have mods enabled but when i built the prison i didn't have any mods yet, so that can't be the problem. Anyways, i found out that more people are having this problem, so i'm just going to give a little help here to the devs to see if they can found a fix to this. Thanks.

Attachments

• My Prison.rar
    2,3 MB · Views: 19
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Are you talking about the PC version???
My Mac version is still bugged. Although the cooks are no longer manning the CCTV monitors etc. the guards don't want to do it either!
The game is STILL unplayable until this bug is fixed.

Yes PC version. I bought it from GoG and the update was applied last week with tons of new features.