• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sonjingohan

Corporal
10 Badges
Oct 3, 2022
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
Playing on elite, as Australia, fascist, year 1960.
Not at war. This has happened two times in a row. I'm making 2 convoys every 2 days, and another line is making 2 a mouth.
I Lend-Lease 15 a month normally!
The first time I had 3.8k I was trading some to Germany I traded 10 a month and 1000 once, and all of a sudden it went to 0 when I loaded the game, I thought I made a mistake. So, I build up my convoys again to 1.3k and now I am Lend-Leasing to the UK I am doing 10 a mouth and once for 200. I stop playing to eat, come back load the game, all of a sudden, I have ZERO FING CONVOYs again, this time instead of cancelling without looking, I start to cancel all my convoy Lend-Leases while looking at them, and when I get to UK, I have 16 days before they get my Lend-Lease I see 648 convoys in the once slot, and so I canceled it! I did not get them back, and I have to start again building up my FING CONVOYs! This is the biggest load of Bullshot's I have ever seen!
Why did it give them all my convoys when it was supposes to be 200, and when I canceled it, why didn't it give them back to me? WTF is going on why did this happen?

AND I am 100% on everything,100% TRUE!

Playing on elite, as Australia, fascist, year 1960.
Not at war. This has happened two times in a row. I'm making 2 convoys every 2 days, and another line is making 2 a mouth.
I Lend-Lease 15 a month normally!
The first time I had 3.8k I was trading some to Germany I traded 10 a month and 1000 once, and all of a sudden it went to 0 when I loaded the game, I thought I made a mistake. So, I build up my convoys again to 1.3k and now I am Lend-Leasing to the UK I am doing 10 a mouth and once for 200. I stop playing to eat, come back load the game, all of a sudden, I have ZERO FING CONVOYs again, this time instead of cancelling without looking, I start to cancel all my convoy Lend-Leases while looking at them, and when I get to UK, I have 16 days before they get my Lend-Lease I see 648 convoys in the once slot, and so I canceled it! I did not get them back, and I have to start again building up my FING CONVOYs! This is the biggest load of Bullshot's I have ever seen!
Why did it give them all my convoys when it was supposes to be 200, and when I canceled it, why didn't it give them back to me? WTF is going on why did this happen?

AND I am 100% on everything,100% TRUE!
I would recommend to do a report in the bug section together with screenshots illustrating the issue and a save allowing to the devs/QA to reproduce it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I would recommend to do a report in the bug section together with screenshots illustrating the issue and a save allowing to the devs/QA to reproduce it.
Thank you, but how do I go back and get an Ironman save from when it happened? And I didn't think to take a screen shot because someone would say that I missed typed, and I assure you that I didn't! I made sure to double, and even triple cheek how many I had, and were sending.

A bug report with a savegame where the issue can be replicated from is the gold standard but if thats not possible, a report with a step-by-step description what happened, screenshots and save with the issue present might be still useful. The important thing is that you do the report in the bug section (as here it gets burried and likely missed by QA) and to be detailed and structured with what happened. I understand your disappointment which speaks out of your original post, but (at least for me) it is hard to understand from it what exactly went wrong. I got that it has to do with convoys and land leasing and suddenly convoys being gone...but that's it :(

• 1Like
Reactions:
What if I just had the save game I am playing? can that work?
I want to try again (the convoy thing) but at this stage of the game I will lose and right now I am winning! Been trying for this achievement for 4 mouths!

A bug report with a savegame where the issue can be replicated from is the gold standard but if thats not possible, a report with a step-by-step description what happened, screenshots and save with the issue present might be still useful. The important thing is that you do the report in the bug section (as here it gets burried and likely missed by QA) and to be detailed and structured with what happened. I understand your disappointment which speaks out of your original post, but (at least for me) it is hard to understand from it what exactly went wrong. I got that it has to do with convoys and land leasing and suddenly convoys being gone...but that's it :(
Read the comment above this one also. Can I give them an explanation, and just the save file?

What if I just had the save game I am playing? can that work?
I want to try again (the convoy thing) but at this stage of the game I will lose and right now I am winning! Been trying for this achievement for 4 mouths!

Read the comment above this one also. Can I give them an explanation, and just the save file?
I'm not from the QA, so I can't judge whether its enough...but I would try. Open a bug report, write a detailed explanation what happened (and say how the save illustrates the bug in case it can't be reproduced from it)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Attach it to the post you make to report the bug in the bug report forum.

Also very recently this guide was posted for how to make a helpful bug report:

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also very recently this guide was posted for how to make a helpful bug report:

Attach it to the post you make to report the bug in the bug report forum.

Thank you both for your help, it is in there hands now!

• 2Like
Reactions: