Pasha

Field Marshal
2 Badges
May 26, 2005
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
Whoa, I just noticed this. Used to be my favorite mod until I started playing WiF. Thank you for the conversion FT, I will have to check it out when I get home from work :)

Thork

Second Lieutenant
6 Badges
Jan 16, 2005
www.heartsofiron.eu
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
Thanks a lot, I really got to try this... If only I find a way to make my different HoI Versions work in the first place...

deadmanhope

Second Lieutenant
On Probation
16 Badges
Mar 22, 2005
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Iron Cross
  • March of the Eagles
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
OMG RWGLAUD....DONT bother...take a look at the dates...this mod was converted sort of to work on D.H. 1.02.....it IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY it will work on D.H. 1.05.1. With your track record of having issues with current working mods...maybe you should avoid digging around the forum and trying to use old unupdated 9 year old mods. IF you looking for a twist on hoi2/ dh game ...ARSENAL OF DEMOCRACY is on sale for a couple of dollars now....MUCH better than an 15 year old mod that wasnt build for D.H. in the first place....GOOD LUCK

• 1Haha
Reactions:

Pasha

Field Marshal
2 Badges
May 26, 2005
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
OMG RWGLAUD....DONT bother...take a look at the dates...this mod was converted sort of to work on D.H. 1.02.....it IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY it will work on D.H. 1.05.1. With your track record of having issues with current working mods...maybe you should avoid digging around the forum and trying to use old unupdated 9 year old mods. IF you looking for a twist on hoi2/ dh game ...ARSENAL OF DEMOCRACY is on sale for a couple of dollars now....MUCH better than an 15 year old mod that wasnt build for D.H. in the first place....GOOD LUCK
Oh man, but for a moment there I really thought someone converted it for 1.05. o_O