• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
90 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
Greetings everyone!
With the upcoming release of Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks, Meneth, our eminent Wiki manager, will be running a contest with some awesome prizes!

For complete rules head on over to the Wiki and read all you need to know to participate. Oh, and best of all, you don't need to create a new account, you use your Paradox account credentials to contribute!

If there are questions related to the contest please use this thread instead of creating new ones.

Last edited:
Rewarding the community work, I like it. But why not make something similar for modders? There are a lot of modders out there and some of them (like authors of M&T and VeF) have put tons of hours into their mods. It would be nice if those things could be rewarded too.
A separate thread would probably make more sense.
Though in this contest there's a lot of tickets dedicated to creating modding pages.

In currently adding articles to the wiki yet for mechanics such as revanchism and permanent claims which have been granted full pages there is lots of content in the writing yet it ends up only a paragraph or so long. Would it be better to merge these with other pages to make it seem better.
They'll be merged if that seems warranted, yes.

I am new to wiki editing. What is the way, etiquette-wise, to flag an article i am in the process of editing? Do i put it on the talk page?

Not trying to stake a claim or anything, but id want to know if someone else was busy working so i dont waste my time or accidentally overwrite something they did.
Accidentally overwriting something is pretty much impossible; the wiki will warn you if the page has been edited since you started editing it.
So there's no real need to flag pages. If you're unlucky you'll just have to combine the new stuff with what you've written. Pretty rare for that to happen though.

Reactions:
I am unable to log onto the wiki. When I click the logon button it redirects me to the forum, whre I am logged in, but when I go back to the wiki it does not recognise me.
Do you get an error message or similar?
The first time you log in you should be taken to a page named "AccountSetup" where you have to click OK (or something like that) in order for a wiki account to be created.

I'm trying to login to the wiki but I get this when I click Login/Create Account:

""Fatal error: Call to undefined function getforumusername() in /var/www/shared/extensions/PDXAuth/AccountSetup.php on line 36""

I've tried different browsers but the same thing remains. I can login just fine on the forums/main site.
Thanks for reporting.
Creating new accounts should work once more now. It broke when the wikis were updated to the latest version of MediaWiki.