• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sir Weebington

Recruit
41 Badges
Dec 21, 2020
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Empire of Sin
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
I bought this game about two days ago and I can go about ten to fifteen minutes before, without fail, the game freezes. Nothing I have done solves this issue. Skipped the tutorial, still freezes, lowered the graphics to the bare minimum, still freezes, new game, still freezes, verified the integrity of the game on steam, still freezes, made sure it was whitelisted in my firewall, still freezes, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still freezes, I even updated my drivers and as you could guess by now, it still freezes. In or out of combat, a freeze occurs, even walking down the street. Hasn't frozen when loading which is nice, if I could do something when it does load. I have a GTX 1050 if that helps with anything.

Please attach here the game log:
C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/LocalLow/RomeroGames/EmpireOfSin/player.log
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

And DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please report the temperatures of your CPU and video (GPU)
1/ before starting the game up and
2/ after say 10 minutes' play.
If your PC's vendor has given you no way of reading temperatures, install
SPEEDFAN http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

Hey folks, sorry to hear you've been experiencing some difficulty! If you're still facing any issue, could you make a new thread in Bug Reports, please? I'll be sure to pass it along to the team to have a look into it for you.

Your not even updating the game
This is simply false:

Fair criticism is fine, but do check your facts before posting.

This is simply false:

Fair criticism is fine, but do check your facts before posting.

I have a game that's frozen when I enter a building and broken when I return a wallet when I complete a mission. This makes the game un playable and unable for me to move on forward to progress the game

so yes I have every right to be a little bit angry that I have paid for a game that is un playable or I am simply not able to progress the game due 2 bugs

Releasing a statement saying you updating the game is not the same as actually releasing the update! Don't sell broken games!! #switch