• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kretoxian

Anon, we are legion
23 Badges
Oct 12, 2005
  • Iron Cross
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
Hi
First of all i would like to say that i'm not a CCIP team member, but i played it a lot of times and i enjoyed it a lot.

But when DD reached there was not GFX for it! So i decided to convert the original CCIP GFX pack to DD

Of course that all the original work, material... etc belongs to their original owners. I only have changed some names in the brigade pics and reworked the models.csv.

Well, enjoy it, download here

PD: There is a bug whit the pictures, if you try to build a CV there appears a Destroyer picture instead of a CV.

Awesome. But I was just planning to do this this weekend. Looks like I can have that time to play some more! :)

Anyway...

Looks like you missed the entire brigades chunk... :)

The carrier pic bug is probably because the carrier pic (model_chi_26_x) look decidely destroyerlike! :D

EDIT: Tested, (added brigades section from original gfx pack) and works perfectly (except the above-mentioned carrier/destroyer thingy).

Last edited:
lee1026 said:
So would it kill people to combine the entire file and then upload it to google or something?
No. Mirrored at http://www.erpz.net/CCIP_GFX.zip

BTW, the carrier pictures bug was present in the original HOI2 version of this mod. Hunting down carrier pics for CHI or CHC will be difficult, as neither has ever built one... :wacko:

TwiSTed^MiND said:
Can Someone explain if possible briefly what does the mod do? what does it add? any unit? event? or anything?
This mod adds names to the various CHI and CHC units (instead of the generic "Basic Light Cruiser", "Advanced Interceptor", "Basic Self-propelled Artillery", etc) and adds many many pictures for these units. It's not really part of CCIP (ie. it's standalone) but was initially made by the creator of CCIP Duke_of_BOOM! (and some others).

Does anyone still have this? I lost my copy.