• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 10, 2000
Visit site
Well I've not consulted the manual for this one since I get better answers here, mostley.

Pressing the F12 button I bring down something that looks like a console, tried to type something, like a multiplayer message(although in sp mode), but it didn't work.
My queston is what is it and can I use it for something useful??

/Gryphon

I think Gryph wants to know the same thing I wonder. How do you send messages in multiplayer games???

He has to learn how, since I´m kicking his swedish butt :D playing as the Hansa in our multiplayergame.... Skåne is just the beginning :D

/Janus, Hanseatic ruler.....

Originally posted by Janus:
I think Gryph wants to know the same thing I wonder. How do you send messages in multiplayer games???

He has to learn how, since I´m kicking his swedish butt :D playing as the Hansa in our multiplayergame.... Skåne is just the beginning :D

/Janus, Hanseatic ruler.....

Well my swedish butt is not to be kicken on for so, I'll might just get that Hansa territory during my wars in the HRE... And if you could Make RW work you'll never had any chance to take skane the first time.. =)

As for the 'console' I just wondered if there were any 'fun' commands, not cheating... or if it was for talking only...

/Gryphon

But be careful with the chat function in Multiplayer !!!

We played last Sunday with Patch1.02 and found out, that if you try to open the chat window with the 'shift+F12' combination and there´s a normal message window poping up in the same moment, the game will crash to the Desktop :(

It happend three times and after this experience, it was a very silent game :)

Greetings
Gan.