• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Partially rendered vehicles is usually a sign of having hit vehicle limit. Look for traffic problems and more recently problems with warehouses sending out to many vehicles especially ones storing fish. I deleted mine. Post again if you need more help.
That's great. Then why have the 25-part map if the total number of vehicles is not consistent with it? I'm serious...

You can hit vehicle limit on any size map. I would check warehouses first as they seem to have issues right now. Then look to your traffic flow %, higher is always better. Massive bike traffic can cause issues, each bike is a vehicle. Get cims on mass transit instead. Reevaluate your Mass Transit. One super bendy bus is really 3 buses running as one. 10 =30 buses. Go through all your Mass Transit adjust as necessary. If you would like help, post more information as it will be needed. City population, traffic flow, imports/exports. Screen shots are helpful to so others can see what's happening.
As Mayor and City Planner of your city you need to plan and make adjustments as necessary. It is a game with limits, there is information on line on the limits and suggestions on how to cope with them. Or post and people will help with suggestions on improvements. Good luck.

• 1Like
Reactions:
You can hit vehicle limit on any size map. I would check warehouses first as they seem to have issues right now. Then look to your traffic flow %, higher is always better. Massive bike traffic can cause issues, each bike is a vehicle. Get cims on mass transit instead. Reevaluate your Mass Transit. One super bendy bus is really 3 buses running as one. 10 =30 buses. Go through all your Mass Transit adjust as necessary. If you would like help, post more information as it will be needed. City population, traffic flow, imports/exports. Screen shots are helpful to so others can see what's happening.
As Mayor and City Planner of your city you need to plan and make adjustments as necessary. It is a game with limits, there is information on line on the limits and suggestions on how to cope with them. Or post and people will help with suggestions on improvements. Good luck.
Thank you very much for the information!

Would be nice if someone would say whether there will be any bug fixes after the last DLC/upgrades

I have purchased the digital version of the game and several add-ons on PS4.

Is there any possibility to get access to "my" add-ons on the remastered version on Xbox Series now? I linked my PS-Network-Account and X-Box-Profile to Paradox Account but it doesn't seem to work?

I have purchased the digital version of the game and several add-ons on PS4.

Is there any possibility to get access to "my" add-ons on the remastered version on Xbox Series now? I linked my PS-Network-Account and X-Box-Profile to Paradox Account but it doesn't seem to work?
There is no direct way to transfer or access your purchased add-ons from the PlayStation 4 version of Cities: Skylines to the Xbox Series version.

I was reminded during today’s Cities: Skylines 2 information announcement. By the way, when will ‘The release of Remastered on PS5 in the Japanese store is slightly delayed, it will be available soon!’ happen? It hasn’t been released for about a year. I’m looking forward to being able to use the Remastered version along with 2 in Japan.