• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SimNationJan

Second Lieutenant
Community Ambassador
68 Badges
Dec 15, 2020
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines
Patch Notes:

Base game changes:

* New Chirper Balloon Tours building

* New Chirper Hot Air Balloon

* New birthday-related Chirper hat

* New birthday-related chirps

* Added Lines Overview shortcut to Public Transport buildings

* Fixed: Simulation slows down/stuttering with more taxiways

* Fixed: Planes take off vertically in some cases

* Fixed: In the Airport Area window a part of the word was cut off in the Russian localisation

* Soil buying / disposing of is now only possible if having adequate funds

* Minor bug fixes

Console changes:

* Fixed some random crashes

• 1Like
Reactions:
It's very sad the way you abandon consoles, you don't pay attention to the mod only when for computer people that most download fake games while we spend a lot of money buying DLC on consoles, and even the very small map releases dlc for a small map

• 3Like
Reactions:
It's very sad the way you abandon consoles, you don't pay attention to the mod only when for computer people that most download fake games while we spend a lot of money buying DLC on consoles, and even the very small map releases dlc for a small map
They Never gona answer to the console people, they gona tell you "Tantalus Media is the leader of Cities Skylines Console" but Tantalus Media DON'T DO NOTHING. Paradox are really abandoned us. (Console Comunity)

• 3Like
Reactions:
Tantalus ARE the ones to blame, Paradox only publishes it and CO make the game for PC. Tantalus will then port it to the best of their abilities.

You also have Microsoft and Sony standards to pass seeing as you're working with set technical capacities. That's why Switch doesn't get anymore DLCs.

As for this 'Woe is me, they forgot the consoles WAAAAH!' stuff, may I remind you that the last two major expansions were held back from release on PC SPECIFICALLY because console players were whingeing that they had to wait for the DLCs to get ported?

Tl;dr play the game on the PC if you really want to play it as intended.

Reactions:

Tantalus ARE the ones to blame, Paradox only publishes it and CO make the game for PC. Tantalus will then port it to the best of their abilities.

You also have Microsoft and Sony standards to pass seeing as you're working with set technical capacities. That's why Switch doesn't get anymore DLCs.

As for this 'Woe is me, they forgot the consoles WAAAAH!' stuff, may I remind you that the last two major expansions were held back from release on PC SPECIFICALLY because console players were whingeing that they had to wait for the DLCs to get ported?

although im quite vocal about getting lite versions of TM and Move it coded by Tantalus (to get around sony / MS) is not a big ask
Also bigger maps for next gen consoles, 16/25 tiles also not a big ask

Its still a good port, it runs pretty smooth, its still on games pass, it looks great.
Name a better city builder on console??

• 1Like
Reactions:

1. If you didn't read correctly, I added Tantalus at the climax of that protest because I refer to them as the cause. 2. They don't even make the slightest move to make a change, last time a request was made about adding mods to the console versions. Decision which ended in only providing mods (mods that ended up abandoned and forgotten) in the Xbox version. While Sony did not allow the first time to import mods to consoles of its brand. 3. The typical and boring excuse of the technical capacity (or Hardware) that allows the consoles to obtain more tools in Consoles like those that are in PC, It is just that EXCUSES. At no time is the community asking for graphics mods that need a small RTX3090. At no time is 120 Fps, zero lag, ultra heavy Mods being asked for. That always was and will only be an excuse. A map editor as simple as a tool has been in demand for centuries and they can't even do that. That? Are you going to say that for technical capabilities that too? Just looking at the case that they do not deign to put a map editor on consoles is enough to see how little help and support is given to the console community. The game itself is already heavy and it's a miracle that it runs on consoles, and you're going to tell me that a tool like that will be limited by "Tech" capabilities, just like when you just said "when the last 2 dlc's weren't for PC to fill the need for consoles" You just answered yourself. Exactly what they always want to give us are leftovers so that "we shut up and stay calm without being busy", that without adding that they can easily add more Tiles than the measly 9 that they let put and that they could easily add a system where depending on the weight of your city let you make more use of the map, but you are also going to tell me "technical capabilities" useful, we have all solved these "problems" that are not such complex things to fix, there is simply no cooperation or dedication like any other studio that strives to make its franchise bigger by doing good business even with Sony and Microsoft to be able to add more mechanics to their titles. No matter who dislikes it, most of the time PC gamers always dislike these protests, because they don't even know what it feels like to pay for all the DLC's of a title which is hopefully with at least budget can do something for an abandoned community.

• 2Like
Reactions:

and I just created this paradox account to be 1 of the hundreds who are trying to raise our voice for more support, I'm just one of those who complains. Even so, my requests and those of the other console partners will not be heard, AS ALWAYS

• 2Like
Reactions:
1. If you didn't read correctly, I added Tantalus at the climax of that protest because I refer to them as the cause. 2. They don't even make the slightest move to make a change, last time a request was made about adding mods to the console versions. Decision which ended in only providing mods (mods that ended up abandoned and forgotten) in the Xbox version. While Sony did not allow the first time to import mods to consoles of its brand. 3. The typical and boring excuse of the technical capacity (or Hardware) that allows the consoles to obtain more tools in Consoles like those that are in PC, It is just that EXCUSES. At no time is the community asking for graphics mods that need a small RTX3090. At no time is 120 Fps, zero lag, ultra heavy Mods being asked for. That always was and will only be an excuse. A map editor as simple as a tool has been in demand for centuries and they can't even do that. That? Are you going to say that for technical capabilities that too? Just looking at the case that they do not deign to put a map editor on consoles is enough to see how little help and support is given to the console community. The game itself is already heavy and it's a miracle that it runs on consoles, and you're going to tell me that a tool like that will be limited by "Tech" capabilities, just like when you just said "when the last 2 dlc's weren't for PC to fill the need for consoles" You just answered yourself. Exactly what they always want to give us are leftovers so that "we shut up and stay calm without being busy", that without adding that they can easily add more Tiles than the measly 9 that they let put and that they could easily add a system where depending on the weight of your city let you make more use of the map, but you are also going to tell me "technical capabilities" useful, we have all solved these "problems" that are not such complex things to fix, there is simply no cooperation or dedication like any other studio that strives to make its franchise bigger by doing good business even with Sony and Microsoft to be able to add more mechanics to their titles. No matter who dislikes it, most of the time PC gamers always dislike these protests, because they don't even know what it feels like to pay for all the DLC's of a title which is hopefully with at least budget can do something for an abandoned community.
This is probably the reason why there is no PS5/XSX version. Because the excuse of "technical capabilities" would end.

• 2Like
Reactions: