Console Edition Contest! Create an Empire and win prizes!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I missed it, but here's mine anyway. Congrats to the winnersm

save.png

Missed this as well - It seems like console players are more likely to hit up reddit than game specific forums.

My favorite race so far has been "The Hegemony of The Bathroom Floor". They are a race of rapid breeding, conservationist fungoids called "Fun-guys" from a planet named "The Bathroom Floor". I was very, very drunk when creating them. One of my favorite thing about them is the adjective is set to "fungus-like" (leading to a lot of statements like "the fungus-like fleet has...", and the ruler title is, "The Grand Mushroom".

My favorite race I've crated while sober were the Snappies. They were based on the portrait of the long-necked Molliscoid creature... it looks vaguely Cthulhu-like, and I thought it would be funny to have a super-friendly, mostly peaceloving race that was mostly necks and teeth. They were from the Commonality of the Great mouth, by were Xenophile and Egalitarian, and I love them so much.

Hey guys could we have another of these competitions with or without prizes I would love to be a part of one I have a few custom empires I have made and I would love to share some of them with other people with a bit of skin the game. I wish I had of seen this earlier. So please sir may I have another?

I'm sure we'll have more eventually. :) It's all about timing and budgeting.

Right now, our full focus is on the upcoming charity stream on May 3rd but there will be other opportunities!