• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Chronos0305

Recruit
Jul 4, 2020
Hey there is a problem with my console edition game. I can't change the galaxy size, it is stuck on 600. All trying to switch it does is reset the other values. Plus when I use automatic exploration on my science ships, they just end up grouping together and survey systems close to each other

Upvote 0
Hello I'm playing on Xbox one S I have recieved the Doorway Event chain I got the Dimension of Suffering my Empire is a Divine Empire I picked Spiritualist, Authoritarian, Militarist for my Governing Ethic I have researched Psionic theory and picked Mind over Matter for an ascension perk followed by Transcendence which made my species fully Psionics I have read on the wiki that you can get Psionic Barriers from the event there is an option to pray for a solution I dont receive that option when I close the portal I don't recieve Psionic Barriers instead I get Quantum Field Manipulation
20200923_220851.jpg

20200924_042721.jpg

Last edited: