• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Marc_Hicks

Colonel
19 Badges
Apr 14, 2018
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
Not sure if it is appropriate for me to post this YouTube video here, but I wanted to congratulate Outstar on her recent appointment to the World of Darkness/Paradox team. She is one of my main go-to people for World of Darkness lore!!! If you guys haven't seen her video yet, check it out here:

If this is inappropriate, for any reason, please feel free to delete this post!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Why would be this inappropriate? :confused:
As far as i can see she is not:
  • swearing
  • Dancing naked
  • Asking to play a Baali
She got her dream job and a baby. Good for her i say. Congratulations and good luck :D
By the way, i din't know she was polish :confused:

Why would be this inappropriate? :confused:
As far as i can see she is not:
  • swearing
  • Dancing naked
  • Asking to play a Baali
She got her dream job and a baby. Good for her i say. Congratulations and good luck :D
By the way, i din't know she was polish :confused:

So I guess this clearly shows that they're currently adding more......Polish......to the game?!?! :D OK, I'll see myself out ;).

Finally. A ray of sunshine in this World of Darkness.

Not sure how she can play Bloodlines 2 since her personality would burn all of the vampires in the game into ashes. :p

I would say that this is a Win-Win Situation for almost everyone. Outstar gets a dreamjob and Paradox a passionate and qualified employee.
What is bad thing you may ask? Well the Bloodlines community may have lost her prominent Youtuber regrading Bloodlines 2 because she has already played it.
So no more fun speculation videos from Outstar anymore well as far as Bloodlines 2 will release.

But overall this a good thing. So congratulations Outstar! :)

I am certain that she will be back when Bloodlines 2 goes live to do a Let's Play. She will likely be able to provide a different perspective compared to other Bloodlines 2 Let's Play due to Outstar personally knowing the devs.

These are good news indeed.
Also she seems very happy with the game so far.

yeah as mentioned by (idk who i forgot there name but ik what they said to me so if you read this sorry i forgotyour name) someone "she seems happy with the game so that means it should be stable" e3 maybe gone atm but we'll be getting that vaccine for the virus, it hasn't stopped our friends at PDX from working on the game from the safety of there homes, and we'll still get to see trailers and release dates for all the good games online inplace of e3 not coming, that really is good news..hmm with most GameStop's being closed im wondering where we can buy the game..walmart maybe?

hmm with most GameStop's being closed im wondering where we can buy the game..walmart maybe?
Physically, you mean? Because otherwise Steam is the option for the digital edition o_O

Of course when Bloodlines 2 is released she can talk more freely but she can´t make any speculations videos or even trailer reactions because she know stuff.

Don't worry, in PDX there are enough Ventrue, one of them can erase her memory so she can make speculations again :p

She has my favorite channel for speculation and lore vids. I hope she does some sort of let's play when she's able.

oh definitely she has let's plays of BL1, idk if she'll play it after 1 or just jump right into it before that but you can definitely count on it that she will be playing BL2 heck even that girl from agirlandagame will be doing lets plays of 2 id imagine almost everyone will after its released