• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SloppyJaloppy

Recruit
61 Badges
Nov 30, 2021
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
I love the new interactions between Great Projects with Fetishism and Hinduism when they pick Buddhism as a cult/god. Allowing other religions to use Great Projects if their religious beliefs allow some kind of syncretic secondary religion. Why not extend the use of Great Projects to Confucianism and Harmonized faiths? If the Harmonized religion is treated for all intents and purposes like the same religion under Confucianism (by making the harmonized faiths true faith tolerance), wouldn't it make sense for the Great Project bonuses to work as well? You could do the same for the Tengri religion as well. It would be a decent buff to Confucianism and Tengri while keeping in line with the other recent changes allowing Fetishism and Hinduism to access Great Project bonuses if they choose the correct syncretic faith.

• 5Like
Reactions:
The tengri religion is the worst of all pagan religions after recent updates. Extremely weak when you don't choose a secondary religion. Also loses the cavalry rate bonus when you select any secondary religion. The tengri religion must either have its own mechanics. or he should make use of the mechanics of the secondary religion he has chosen. I don't think there is a way to save the tengri religion. But I agree with what you said about the confucian religion.

Reactions:
The tengri religion is the worst of all pagan religions after recent updates. Extremely weak when you don't choose a secondary religion. Also loses the cavalry rate bonus when you select any secondary religion. The tengri religion must either have its own mechanics. or he should make use of the mechanics of the secondary religion he has chosen. I don't think there is a way to save the tengri religion. But I agree with what you said about the confucian religion.
Culture convert everywhere is quite fun

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ironically, the religion is strongest when you don't take a secondary religion.

Just roll your opponents with 20% cheaper forces across the board. That and Humanist to solve any and all other unity problems you might have.