• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Oh, well in that case it is well worth a try to just forbid the building of all other class buildings when another is preset. I had forgotten those buildings actually persist when you take over a city. Nice.:)
2.Hm, well the little houses are Farmland in the editor and there indeed is quite some things that can be done with them. I don't see what the specifics are for the spawning of them at the moment.
3.Already working on that.:) Nords like Tundra and indeed I might add Autumn to Dark Elves. I have been thinking of what type of bonuses to give specifically to cultures. There has to be a line between what is a cultural phenomenon and a racial trait.
And that is an awesome idea! I'd love to be able to do that. I'm going to try and figure out some more about the Farmland houses. It appears that they are solely dependent on the City's Race, but there might be more to is. Thanks.:)
I would use the assets for the Farmland assets particular race, that way you can have a mixture of houses without bloating the models too much(although they really are at the lowest end of mesh sizes so I might give it a go if I get it working.

Glad that my rumble might be useful! I still read your dev log here and that can give me more comments. That's what this thread is for, isn't it?
  1. If I dare to ask, a mod for vanilla AoW3 that would forbid the building of T1 class building until the other T1 class buidling (that is, same tier-class building) is sold could be appreciated for immersion sake (I'm not sure about the number of downloads, though). But wouldn't it prevent a AI player that conquered a city formerly belonging to another player from developping? Would it sell the unusable buildings, or should it be exempted from the new rule if unable to sell them?
3. I can't wait for a Telvanni terraformer creating tiles of mushrooms (instead of the normal dense vegetation), although it could be at a higher cost, because mushrooms are magically grown.​

Glad some people are reading up on the mod development, feel free to chime in there as well whenever you like.;)

1. I might try it when I feel like taking a break from this mod. You make a valid point, I don't think the AI will take well to this kind of intervening, unless it is smart enough to understand restrictions like this.:)
2 1/2. Yeah, this did get me excited for cultural architectures. It also reminded me that I haven't fully done the Elven city architecture individualizations so that's what I'm doing now.:)