• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

I will develop infranty

moving to profesional army

Start of cavalry division, because 36 year infranty tech isn`t researched.

Stupid MP boosting ministers.

Last edited:
Cant you post the images directly by using
?

And make sure to convert pics to JPG. It will recude the size of it (File size)

Why don't you use CCIP?

Oh, and I think that rear area supply dumps (?) tech is more important than infantry - if you're heading to annex Xibei, accept Xi'An and conquer the rest of warlords.

Akaki said:
Why don't you use CCIP?

Oh, and I think that rear area supply dumps (?) tech is more important than infantry - if you're heading to annex Xibei, accept Xi'An and conquer the rest of warlords.

I want to play with these conditions which paradox offers me :D Does it provide more challenge?
And I have researched it too (I`m currently in 37 october)

Paradox offers you almost no chance to unify China under the red banner without some exploits ;).

CCIP offers some bugfixes, bunch of events, leaders, ministers and the unification events! And better techteams after it! :) I never play CHI or CHC without CCIP.

A lack of truth :( We shall (I hope) see ;)
In 1936 23th November cavalry is finished and long run of infantry is started.

Northern pocket is eliminated, but many of Nat divisions escapes through Shanxi. This captured IC allow us to start production of one more infantry div.

Industry is rebuilt and one more offensive is launched. Aim is to reach Guanxi and create pocket.

and further advance

Thats All today. Tomorrow something more.
P.S Sorry English speaking peoples if I make mistakes, I`m only learning it.

When i played as Communist China i made peace, built up troops, and invaded Shanxi, then attack the Nationalists. But since the Japanese are in the picture in this AAR maybe it makes it easier as the Nationalists are busier. :D

A good start.

Another Com Chi AAR... nice progress. I just have one question: how did you DOW the nationalists? don't you get like 100 belligerence and everyone hates you (well, hates you more) for DOWing someone while under a peace treaty? Or did you just figure "F*** 'em, I'll do it anyway"

Note to self... get CCIP

Rakonas: It isn`t easy, but AI is quite poor in two front war.

Comrade Brian: second option :D I don't really bother my belligerence (yes I know that Ecuador or someone else can Dow me) and I get only 2.2 dissident, because I guaranteed Nat Chi independence :cool:

P.S. I`ll update soon( If you don`t want to see these small crappy images PM me how I can post normal size img).

A chance to make huge encirclement, but this attempt fails.

An attempt that succeeds (thanks Mao)

New year comes with slider changes, we chose professional army.

That is progress after less than year fighting, but i must hurry, to avoid scripted peace after Marco Polo bridge incident.

Reduction of pocket in Mountains isn't easy, but my brave warriors defeat starving enemy

Chengdu factories allow us to start fourth run of infantry

One step until Nanjing

And more infantry

Finally second tech slot start their work.

You're doing quite well... But what will happen when Japan will invade? I think that Yunnan and Guangxi would join the United Front then, and you'll be pretty screwed then... Or maybe you'll be able to annex CHI before that?

We have captured Wuhu - WOOHOO

And Nanjing. These are last remaining victory points, but time cant be stopped(Okay can, but that doesn't counts)

reduction of another pocket

Rush for farthest VP

Peace offer, declined.

Large front doctorine is completed,

Last VP province, that means

Annexation

Voila

Akaki said:
You're doing quite well... But what will happen when Japan will invade? I think that Yunnan and Guangxi would join the United Front then, and you'll be pretty screwed then... Or maybe you'll be able to annex CHI before that?

Soon will be Guanxi time too :D