• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have also underestimated my last years spending :(
One of the last questions with the frequency of releases was odd. What if I tick I would like to have EU3 expansion every week? My games last much more than that, so even DLCs do not need to be that frequent. But all this do not mean, that I do not like DLCs.

What is funny is that I don't spend very much on games each year as I only buy the very best ones that I am interested in, but I will spend a ton of money each year on hardware to play those choice games as smoothly as possible with as many graphics options turned up as I can.

I'm done. And I agree with those who are a bit surprised of their spending on games yearly.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there are chances for a new expansion on EUIII...

I just left some questions unanswered. You didn't have to answer.

You could leave all boxes unchecked for the questions with boxes but you could not skip the Likert scale questions that lacked an alternative to abstain (I tried and got a message telling me they where required).
As I recall the questions related to King Arthur (which I had previously stated that I did not own) as well as Magicka (which I own but have not yet played, which was another option not available in the survey).

One question I had a problem with was "Which of the following distributors do you prefer to buy computer and/or video games from?" My real answer is: those with the best deals. That usually ends up being Steam, which is what I filled, but I actually like GamersGate better on a personal level.

I deal with GG instead of Steam largely because of customer service issues. GamersGate has some of the best customer service I've encountered.

i take the poll yesterday and i have to said this is a great idea to be close to the customers and found what they think, really Paradox is my favorite company, the affection and caring they give their custormers is unique, i hope my little help will beneficial to new improvements and fun things.

also i want to thank you Paradox for the free game, when it comes i will to register it

Completed. I would love to know the final results on the DLC questions...;) But I know we won't get them.

We will, in the shape of new DLCs, or lack of them.

I wish there were more survey questions on CK, Vicky, HoI, etc. I have no real opinion on King Arthur or Magicka and content-wise, I think EUIII has had more than enough attention for the time being...

:/ I`m annoyed.
The survey asks if graphics is important, but there`s no questions asked about sound quality.
Which IMO is just as important to create a good atmosphere in a game.

"Hyperrealistic" graphics with a NES sound effect just don`t cut it for me. =p

I know the people who did this survey!! :p They were my class mates until last year. When I saw that it was made by LiU students I checked with another former class mate and confirmed it. Can I still do the survey?

Talk about a coincidense!

Those DLC prises were in USD and it took me a moment to realise it. I was going to put a bit too low prices for the question "how much are you willing to pay for small DLC, micro DLC and expansions?", I would suggest changing that to show the prices in both EUR and USD

Completed. I would love to know the final results on the DLC questions...;) But I know we won't get them.

They are presented in class and I think all university papers are publicaly availiable. Like I said in a former post I used to be in the same class as the people who made the survey. I am still technically enrolled so I could find out ^^ but I won't publish anything unless Paradox says it's okay.

Completed my survey :). Unfortunately I only had one of the actual titles being discussed :(. Kind of wish the survery spanned out a bit more. However hopefully it does provide them with feedback they need.

Internet access in New Zealand is sold on the basis of monthly amounts, not download speeds, as even the telcos don't know what speed you'll get at your house until you're set up. The amounts are extremely limited by global standards, typically 10-40 GB per month. This is a major consideration for purchasing games or DLC online, moreso than other factors listed.
Yep. It's 10c/MB above 4GB for me since I can't get ADSL and have 3g as the most economic alternative option. Connection speed is a wildly misleading (for purposes of practically downloading games, it does actually reach that speed on occasion) 11.2 Mbps. Anything over ~3GB size has to be bought retail or downloaded when I'm on unmetered internet elsewhere.

Don't imagine it's much of a problem outside of NZ though.