• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FoxMulder2014

Recruit
9 Badges
Nov 11, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
I liked the cold war setting, but this is my first Paradox game and I'm completely. I have no idea what to do. Brain physiology in college was easier lol.

Please help. Any good tutorial or guide?

I started with the US. Tried to nuke Moskou and Kiev. Failed and next thing I know the Soviet fleet is invading my West Coast. And my Britain allies get attacked by Canada and Ireland. North Korea wins against South Korea and than takes over Japan.

France offers to be my ally for some reason.

I conquer Cuba.

Still got my ass handed to me in the early fifties.

Also when trying to nuke a city. Nothing seems to happen to that city. Except war and outrage?

And why is Zhukov the leader of the USA? He was the greatest Soviet General during WO2

I would not recommend this as your first paradox game. Go for something that paradox actually made like the Hearts of Iron series for instance. The supreme ruler games are unfortunately all pretty broken, which is a shame since there aren't any cold war alternatives since paradox cancelled East vs West.