• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Post #1 updated. Beta 12 available.

Not easy to keep track of last submission by Toio in "now" post #1129 of the Submissions thread...

I suggest to consider everything that was marked "Included but not submitted yet" (maybe except naval leader for Burgundy) as a last submission, focus on missing information according to my remarks if possible and release the final 1.58 version for EU2.
We must take Toio's work in account about this, here.

Missing descriptions for Napoleonic Spain are EVENTHIST170323, EVENTHIST170324 and EVENTHIST285307 to EVENTHIST285311.

Sorry to break through, but haven't my latest suggestions about Naples survivability (see Italy thread) been taken into account for betatesting? :confused:

Just a little correction about semicolon for beta 12:
EVENTHIST3183;The Fuggers were a peasant family of weavers from Augsburg during the 15th Century who rose through trade and transactions in money to Bankers of the Habsburgs and the Popes. Jakob Fugger the Rich (1511-1525) financed Charles V's wars and election to the Empire, controlled European lead, silver and copper production and obtained a monopoly in quicksilver. Anton Fugger (1525-1560) had trading concessions in Chile, Peru and Moscow. However, the company declined by the end of the 16th Century because of state bankruptcies in Spain, family conflicts and lack of interest on the part of the heirs.;;;;;;;;;;

Just a little correction about semicolon for beta 12:
Thanks, it should obvious now 1.58 beta version included corrections that are already available for FTG. ;)

So that it doesn't fall through the cracks, that's probably best.
I agree with Garbon. We need to publish a final 1.58 for EU2 now in order to be able to focus on the conversion as soon as possible.

So please start an AGCEEP Italian Wars thread in FTG...and I 'll post my suggestion again with FTG related commands (secede->cede, eg) :)

Thanks, it should obvious now 1.58 beta version included corrections that are already available for FTG. ;)

I agree with Garbon. We need to publish a final 1.58 for EU2 now in order to be able to focus on the conversion as soon as possible.

So what will not be included ???.... these below ??

Included but not submitted yet or only for tests:
Other changes for England by mandead, here (+ 3149 + 3152 + 3177 + 3178 + 3183) => to be checked and amended for some part
Edward IV's Invasion of 1475 sequence by mandead, here (+ 3111) - under discussion
Reworked Napoleonic Spain by mandead, here (+ 2978 + 2993) - missing descriptions
Reworked political situation between OE and Candar in 1419 by YodaMaster and Toio, here (+320) - under discussion (?)
Added a naval leader for Burgundy by Toio, here - under discussion
Added Division of Guiana sequence, by sturmvogel, here, here and here - under discussion

Reworked description for Peace of Cambrai by Bordic and YodaMaster, here.
Added Bengal as vassal of the Mughals in 1648 scenario by Garbon, here (+ 131).
Reworked events for Marathas by Garbon, here.
New and reworked monarchs and leaders for Safavids by Garbon, here (+ 256).
Reworked Iberian Peninsula (1 + 3), here.
Removed shipyard in Jakarta for 1648 scenario by GeneralSnoopy, here.
Reworked Uzbeks in Samarkand event for Timurids by GeneralSnoopy, here.
Reworked Conflict with a Frisian prince Random Events by Toio, here.
Reworked Barnabotti sequence for Venice by Toio and YodaMaster, here (+ 1753).
Added random events for Venice by Toio, here.

So what will not be included ???.... these below ??
No, this list should be included and is already included in beta 12 (and was already in 11) but I remember the naval leader for Burgundy was still controversial.

He's a naval leader that led a small expedition against the Mams/Turks. My complaint is that he'll never be used historically as the idea of limited engagements/wars does not exist in EU2.

Discussion starts around post 1091 of Burgundy thread. Leader is in post 1076.

He's a naval leader that led a small expedition against the Mams/Turks. My complaint is that he'll never be used historically as the idea of limited engagements/wars does not exist in EU2.

Discussion starts around post 1091 of Burgundy thread. Leader is in post 1076.

I do not care if he stays or not, the issue to be resolved is what is a legit "meets all criteria" leader for a state:rolleyes: represent

I do not care if he stays or not, the issue to be resolved is what is a legit "meets all criteria" leader for a state:rolleyes: represent

But he will hardly ever be used the historical way, I see no point for him.