• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have checked text.csv in beta11 and found some mistakes.

• There are wrong semicolons in these IDs:
    - ACTIONNAME170004B (line 36070)
    - EVENTNAME242071 (line 42836)

• "EVENTHIST291040" is doubled in line 66924-25. It's needed to be fixed as below:
    Code:
    EVENT[COLOR="Yellow"]NAME[/COLOR]291040;The loss of the Baltic Provinces;;;;;;;;;;
I'm sorry if someone (or I) has already pointed them out.

There's a bug in one of the names for a Burgundian event. Can't remember which one, just got back from Finland and wanted to tell you chaps.

Shouldn't we import this thread in the FTG subforum of agceep as I have seen the bundled version is 1.57 ?

I would like my implementation from agceep italy thread with Toio & I's amendments being also included in latest beta for testing... ;)

Shouldn't we import this thread in the FTG subforum of agceep as I have seen the bundled version is 1.57 ?

I would like my implementation from agceep italy thread with Toio & I's amendments being also included in latest beta for testing... ;)

agree, there are a lot of tested and very good stuff already done

We still have the unfinished mandead's sequences to finish, post a last 1.58 version for EU2 and start conversion with the new map.

Or is a 1.58 version for EU2 really necessary now? :eek:o

Guys, i suppose you will release 1.58 for the new game as soon as posible, wont you?

We still have the unfinished mandead's sequences to finish, post a last 1.58 version for EU2 and start conversion with the new map.

Maybe a (1.58) final version of eu2 agceep and then full conversion. As you can see from my avatar I am now concentrated in the new game. However I am still waiting to see the new updated modding guide... ;)

Do we really have to revisit 1.58 tested and approved stuff in FTG again???

FTG bundled version is only 1.57 + bugfix for 1.58 but no 1.58 submissions. This was HC decision.

so everything which is coded as fixed in 1.58 is still un-fixed in FTG ??

so everything which is coded as fixed in 1.58 is still un-fixed in FTG ??
Yes, not entirely because mandead's sequence were not finished.

The goal is finishing them for a final 1.58 for EU2 and convert 1.58 for FTG.

Yes, not entirely because mandead's sequence were not finished.

The goal is finishing them for a final 1.58 for EU2 and convert 1.58 for FTG.

i tried my best with mandead's issues but I have very limited access to his files. either use what I gave you or get rid of mandead's stuff

May I suggest these for the alt. CoAs pack?

They look rather better than a tricolour on a shield, IMO.

shieldfrarev.png

smallshieldfrarev.png

For fraRev, of course...