• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am sorry but no, it isnt. :)

Theoreticly it is compatible, but most users got prblems when using patches more recent than 1.03. Work on this mod ground to a halt before a 1.03c (this was before 1.04) version was released.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Theoreticly it is compatible, but most users got prblems when using patches more recent than 1.03. Work on this mod ground to a halt before a 1.03c (this was before 1.04) version was released.
Actually, we worked on with 1.03c, and I still have quite a it of the version we made for 1.03c, with a lot more stuff then whats in the current download. However, my PC crashed, and I havent used it throughout my last 4 months, but I have windows running again on that PC, so I could have a much more extended version that is compatible with 1.03c if you give me like a month. However, I dont know any NTL patch for 1.4, and that means I catn make it work on 1.4.

But I would advise you to get V:R as we will get this running again in V:R. :)