• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PAnz3r_it

Recruit
20 Badges
Mar 21, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Well, I downloaded the last version from the master thread... Installed it and then installed also "Rise to power" mod directly from Steam...

Or maybe "rise to power" already been in the folder...

Opened the game, launch a new game as small count from HRE and after a very short game everything crashes.

I have also noted that there's somethong strange in the "minor titles" menù... All titles are duplicated: so 2 master of the hunt, 2 cupbearer and so on. One choose is blocked clearly.

Any hint?

Or maybe "rise to power" already been in the folder...
Last time I woke up, mods don't install themselves.

Any hint?
Since you only asked for a hint, why don't you check what you actually installed, really think about it really hard, read the descriptions and documentations, and then come back?

This is what I have installed now... I wiped the folder and re-done the whole procedure described in the master thread.

I experienced another crush... Right now by the way

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_223513.jpg
    IMG_20200331_223513.jpg
    3,7 MB · Views: 124
Read the description for rise to power. It's not compatible with plus.

Ok... But it's strange coz I clearly remember some advise on Rise regarding that CK2+ is better with "rise to power"

Btw, I left Rise in the mid folder, but I disable it via game menu un the Mod tab...but I stille experience crashes... Would be better if I clear the whole mod folder and re-install Ck2+ alone? Will my CK2+ save works in this case? (I will put the same CK2+ version clearly)

Thanks

Ok... But it's strange coz I clearly remember some advise on Rise regarding that CK2+ is better with "rise to power"

Btw, I left Rise in the mid folder, but I disable it via game menu un the Mod tab...but I stille experience crashes... Would be better if I clear the whole mod folder and re-install Ck2+ alone? Will my CK2+ save works in this case? (I will put the same CK2+ version clearly)

Thanks

RtP will crash your CK2+, there are a few compatible mods for rtp which you could try.
I only use CK2+ with font mods. I would suggest to wipe the mod folder, check game files with steam, re-add only the CK2+ mod and if possible start a new game: rtp might have left changes to the save which would prevent it from working without the mod.

Thanks

Maybe it was "CK2+ is better with RT" (without P), where RT is (was?) Rex Teutonicorum, not Rise to Power. It used to be a very popular submod.