• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I've seen it and I agree. Unfortunately tho, I won't be updating it anytime soon, probably. My GPU have died and current prices are crazy high. I'll have to wait for late autumn, I guess. But I'll be back, certainly.

@MemelaiNik
Oh, it's way too kinky imo. Also while I don't mind some low-fantasy (Dark World is not low-fantasy on its default tho), this modlist serves to be historical and realistic.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Is it possible to put compatibility with emergent cultures?

Fitna Fracture is a great mechanic, is it included in one of the mods?

Btw, why did you opt for not including "the Sufi Schools" muslim monastic societies or Pretenders to the Caliphate(Anti-Popes)?

Last edited:
Can you help please? Realistic Warfare is unavaliable and I can't find Stand Alone Sexual Traits
The author had responded to me saying Realistic Warfare was vastly outdated.

I'll probably have to rework the whole compatch some time and it's actually often poking at my mind, but the amount of work needed successfully demotivated me thus far xd

Reactions:

I'll probably have to rework the whole compatch some time and it's actually often poking at my mind, but the amount of work needed successfully demotivated me thus far xd
But what about your steely balls baby? Surly it's not just a moniker! Should be no problem for a baby of steel or steel baby if you prefer!

The amount of work on this comp is inspiring. Recently came back to CKII cuz it's so replayable (esp w/ random character after previous death), and I made some tweaks. Honestly I don't think MNR is OP. My setup works just fine, although I don't have all the mods (esp the Oedipus complex one, actively choosing between becoming sexually attracted to your mom OR dad is disturbing). Great work, and hello from the other side.

• 1Like
Reactions:

I usually use Elegant Warfare but i need to delete the HIP new tactics files first

Any chance you can provide a manual download for the mod files involved in this compatch? A lot of these mods (like HIP - Historical Anglo Saxons) do not provide manual download links in cases (as so often happens) the ck2 steam workshop doesn't provide mod files despite being subscribed for multiple days.

I have also noticed that the mod "A more navigable Rivers HIP/SWMH" is currently broken. The map has new county areas and existing ones that are no longer interactable. They also cannot be traveled, creating isolated counties that shouldn't be isolated. However, if I remove this mod, the game CTDs with the compatch installed. I would like to request the compatch remove the dependencies of this mod due to the current issues (assuming you're still even working on this).

Last edited: