• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First and foremost you obviously need HIP;
You need all the original mods as well - but not necessarily each mod I listed, just the ones you like (let me know which mods you disregarded tho, as there's a risk some mods are in fact always needed);
Then you need my compatch as a separate mod and the attached '.mod' files for the original mods, you already have in your folder;
The original mods '.mod' files you have in your "CK2\mod\" folder, you overwrite with attached '.mod' files by me. I've gone by each and every one of them to make sure there's a correct dependency listed in a quote. You probably don't need it for mods downloaded outside of Steam as well as 100% dedicated for HIP. I'm almost sure thought that there was this one or two mods that had the dependency listed wrong despite being downloaded outside of Steam. Anyway, you risk nothing just overwriting them all as long as there isn't a version number inside the mod's name.
Alright, this clears things up. Thanks!

I'm certainly not an expert, but reading through the last pages of your mod's page with some additional quick reading gives that the nation of white croats, as a state you present it, would be very much debatable.
The last pages of my mod are a shitshow i had no nerve to follow. Also everything in eastern europe is very debatable before the 1000s. There is at the moment literally no history at all ingame while there are evidences for the stuff im pushing. 90% of 867-1000s history of eastern europe is filled with placeholders.
And thats where people rather choose no history instead of history that might be in any possible way conneted with the balkans.

Is there a steam collection I can subscribe to to get all those original steam mods? I want all the mods you listed. HIP of course isn't at at steam. I believe "HIP - Walter's HIP mod" isn't at steam. Any others?

Last edited:
This is a huge task you've taken upon yourself! I'd say it's important to keep in mind though that more (sub)mods is not always better - but I sense that you've already realised that.

If you do intend to integrate NHO, feel free to ping me with any questions you might have.

@IIngriDD NHO is also not on Steam.

• 2Like
Reactions:
v.0.9.5 changelog
Ok, update is ready. I just have to tidy up the files and repackage it. Expect the files in 10 minutes or so in the first post. Sorry for the delay.

Meanwhile, here is the changelog:
v0.9.5 (15.08.2020):
-there was a bug in 'Historical Anglo-Saxons' in succesion_laws (no '=' in one check). it's gone now;
-there was a bug in 'pdxmap.lua' in 'LTM' module ('//' as a comment in 4 lines, but in lua '--' comments the line) i don't know what was the exact result of it, but yeah i fixed it;
-in previous version, while merging '00_HF_ambitions', I reverted vanilla game bug in. it's now corrected;
-a lot of looking for the files i deleted on my end before. you would still have them obviously and the game could load them in wrong order; well, no more, i found them all;
-deleted Better Slavs, BUT:
-'00_cb_types' -- is alright, changes left. They are: adjustments to 'magyar invasion' and 'magyar conquest hungary' (it's merged together with 'more bloodlines', 'tributary vassals', 'WMM');​
-'00_retinue_subunits' -- i carried over some of the changes. these were small adjustments to gfx used and whatnot (it's merged together with 'Historical Ang & Sax');​
-'00_cultures' -- left some changes, eg. 'paeonian' culture and some other. possibly for the future. I also replaced pomeranian names with @ShinsukeNakamura ones from 'Better Slavs' mod thread, page 15;​
-'508 - Dorostotum' '499 - Tyrnovo' -- left with a change in culture ie. 'bolghar' and 'paeonian' respectively;​
-'bulgarian' characters -- left merged with 'WMM'. a lot of good corrections;​
-'c_bekes' 'c_buzau' 'c_csanad' 'c_danzig' 'c_gutzkow' 'c_ialomita' 'c_swiecie' 'c_syrmia' 'c_targujiu' 'd_bohemians' 'd_pest' 'd_silesians' 'd_temes' 'd_transylvania' 'd_ungvar' 'd_wallachia' 'e_bulgaria' -- all of them have changes left [merged with WMM (k_bulgaria -> e_bulgaria)];​
-'emf_cb_triggers' -- changes left, they are: same adjustment to 'can use magyar title' as in '00_cb_types';​
-'emf_culture' -- left. these are culture change events (it's merged with 'Renescentia Romanorum');​
-'geographical_region' -- a few changes left here and there (it's merged with 'WMM');​
-'positions' -- left (it's merged with More Navigable Rivers') - I still have to check the changes aren't glitching in-game.​
ALL OF THE CHANGES FROM 'Better Slavs' IN THESE VARIOUS FILES ARE CREDITED TO @TheDovahkiin97 THE AUTHOR OF THE MOD.

IT'S IN!

For v.0.9.5.1 I'll reconfigure pdxmap.lua so the political map is somewhat transparent like in this mod.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
This is a huge task you've taken upon yourself! I'd say it's important to keep in mind though that more (sub)mods is not always better - but I sense that you've already realised that.

If you do intend to integrate NHO, feel free to ping me with any questions you might have.

yeah, I do select them. I spent a couple of hours on it alone before and during the merges. I won't be adding anything gamechanging before extensive tests.
I will certainly contact you, thanks.

Is there a steam collection I can subscribe to to get all those original steam mods? I want all the mods you listed. HIP of course isn't at at steam. I believe "HIP - Walter's HIP mod" isn't at steam. Any others?
This is a good idea, I can't believe I haven't done it already.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Can you create steam collections like this? It will be easier to download all of those mods, this is not modpack

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm assuming your compilation won't work with MiniSWMH, right? Especially since some mods might not work for it (iirc Norse Heritage Overhaul, which iirc you're planning to implement, is no longer compatible with MiniSWMH)

Not sure if this is WAD, but all characters have this "Warrior Caste" trait (see picture)

yf4uAVj.jpeg

Also all children have adult portraits rather than children ones

Can you create steam collections like this? It will be easier to download all of those mods, this is not modpack
I agree, it'd be nice if there were some way to get most or all of these mods at once since it's a pain to get this many mods manually.

Not sure if this is WAD, but all characters have this "Warrior Caste" trait (see picture)

Also all children have adult portraits rather than children ones
Yes, I did notice these. Although different characters have different caste assigned - not only 'warrior' - I'm not entirely sure it works properly. I haven't had the time to look into it yet, as well as to make steam workshop collection; I'm checking it now tho and I will create the collection if there is still enough time. @A Dandy Lion @famaouz

I'm assuming your compilation won't work with MiniSWMH, right? Especially since some mods might not work for it (iirc Norse Heritage Overhaul, which iirc you're planning to implement, is no longer compatible with MiniSWMH)

Well, I do remember there were files that had to be updated for SWMH/EMF+SWMH, but I'm not sure they would necessarily conflict with it's mini version. You would have to check it yourself by testing it in the game, unfortunately. You could also give me the names of the mods from my list that are not compatible with miniSWMH and I'll check their part in my compatch.

EDIT:
I found a file in a mod that said it's compatible with Frosty3, but had this one file with a few differences. I'm just testing it now. Nope, but it's a good catch.

I found nothing else on the matter, sadly. I'll have another look tomorrow evening.

EDIT2:
Added 'Known Issues' to the main post. Feel free to contribute.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Got any idea regarding the adult portraits for children bug? Or is it only happening on my end?

Sorry mate, I'm somewhat busy lately. I didn't actually play the game after releasing this; outside of some simple testing ofc.
I will check it later today or tomorrow, together with some more work done hopefully.

v.0.9.5.1 changelog
Ok guys, IT'S OUT AND READY IN THE MAIN POST.
v0.9.5.1 (24.08.2020):
- ADDED a couple of minor mods. There are no conflicting files whatsoever, so it's 100% safe to not use them:
- 'We are Legion'​
- 'Cipher's More Realm Laws'​
- 'MTA - New Artifacts'​
- 'Even Bigger Text Boxes' (Theatrum Orbis font didn't fit in those smaller boxes)​
- 'Oedipus/Elektra complex'​
- 2 light mods from Lover's Lab:​
- 'INCproject' (perfectly complements Oedipus mod)​
- 'Stand Alone Sexual Traits' (just a dick/tits traits reasonably made)​
- ADDED 'Dark Ornamented Interface' mod (but don't use it yet). I deleted unecessery files here to make it compatible with ARKO and modified 3 textures. Also province view is default ARKO currently as it would need extensive work to be properly modified. I'm waiting for the mod author to allow me uploading it to Steam as a separate mod. Otherwise you'll need to rummage through the files yourself and that's not how I roll. but yeah, if that's gonna be the only way, we'll have to do it like that.
- adjusted changes to children's crusade army made by 'Historical Events' in '00_scripted_effects.txt'. They are not so extreme anymore. but harsh nonetheless.
- Made sure Roman units use Roman gfx again (Renascentia Romanorum changed it for italian, but Manic in Manic's Units made new Roman gfx)
- 'Realistic Warfare HIP' mod was supposed to be comptible with Frosty3 without the need of an update, but looking at the files revealed there was a minor change in '02_traits.txt'. This resulted in cast traits appearing all over the world instead only India. Note: They're still there, just not visible - that's default EMF behaviour.
- there could be something else I forgot
pdxmap.lua changes are postponed for future release.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
The last pages of my mod are a shitshow i had no nerve to follow. Also everything in eastern europe is very debatable before the 1000s. There is at the moment literally no history at all ingame while there are evidences for the stuff im pushing. 90% of 867-1000s history of eastern europe is filled with placeholders.
And thats where people rather choose no history instead of history that might be in any possible way conneted with the balkans.
The fact that there are white patches in CEE before 1000's does not mean that You can fill it with something as unlikely as a really big Chrobatian kingdom. We do have some foreign records mentioning the local states and tribes and while the Chrobats are mentioned, we have no archaeological proof areas that they occupy in your mod were not a Lendian-like intermediary between West and East Slavic tribes. We have a rather vague idea as to where exactly they've resided and we most certainly have no linguistic, oral or written tradition giving a hint that they were that dominant in the area. The only thing we have to connect them with the Balkans, from which they would be ethnically separated by a long shot, is their name, which might have been butchered in transcription or even if it was Croats, then it might have nothing to do with Croatians' ancestors. They might have held a similar name, just like Polans of Greater Poland and of Dnieper do having nothing to do ones with the others. If You were interested in the region's history and enhancing it, then Lendians would have been the subject, as they're an actually archaeologically confirmed inhabitants of the area.
Use Ockham razor and the Chrobatian Kingdom has to go away.
But hey, that's just another "shitshow" beneath You, right?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Did you get a chance to make a steam collection? Also could you clarify which mods we need outside of steam workshop? Hope Iam not overstepping!

Again big thanks, this is a treasure!

Last edited:
It's alright here. You can send me your mod folder screenshot and I'll take a look.

Sending you an exported modlist with all mods activated (easier than making 5-6 screenshots of my mod folder, since i have a ton of mods :D

{"gameID":203770,"exportedlist":{"name":"HIP Huge Modlist","descr":"","customOrder":false,"launchargs":"","lang":"english","mod":[{"modName":"Sin's Loaner","fileName":"sin loaner.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":0},{"modName":"HIP - Remnkhemi","fileName":"Remnkhemi.mod","remoteID":"","order":1},{"modName":"Realistic WarfareHIP","fileName":"realisticwarfarehip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":2},{"modName":"Prisoner Marriage","fileName":"prisonermarriage.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":3},{"modName":"A More Navigable Rivers HIP/SWMH","fileName":"mnr hip-swmh.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":4},{"modName":"AI Assistant","fileName":"ai assistant.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":5},{"modName":"Astronomia on Ruler's Death","fileName":"ye_olde_ghana_requiem.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":6},{"modName":"Autonomous Dependent States [3.3.*]","fileName":"tributary_vassals.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":7},{"modName":"Art Replacement Mod","fileName":"art_replacement.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":8},{"modName":"BLG / CC for HIP","fileName":"blgcchip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":9},{"modName":"Bibliophile","fileName":"bibliophile.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":10},{"modName":"Bring Child to Court","fileName":"bringchild.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":11},{"modName":"Byzantine Looking Byzantine Portraits!!!","fileName":"newbyzantinefaces.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":12},{"modName":"Cities of Wonders (HIP&SWMH)","fileName":"cow_hip_swmh.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":13},{"modName":"Colored Buttons","fileName":"colored buttons.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":14},{"modName":"Crimson Tooltip","fileName":"jk_crimson_tooltip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":15},{"modName":"Crusader Mounts","fileName":"crusader_mounts.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":16},{"modName":"Cultural Cities Remix","fileName":"culturalcities.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":17},{"modName":"Custom Sounds","fileName":"Rules.mod","remoteID":"","order":18},{"modName":"Dark Ages","fileName":"darkages USE ONLY THIS VERSION OF DA.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":19},{"modName":"DarkerMap LTM","fileName":"darkermapltm.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":20},{"modName":"Divine Right: Coronation for non-Catholics","fileName":"divine_right_doctrine.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":21},{"modName":"Dynastic Damascus swords [DIY]","fileName":"kl_diy_sword.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":22},{"modName":"Frames for All","fileName":"framesforall.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":23},{"modName":"Great Works Models - HIP","fileName":"greatworksmodels_hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":24},{"modName":"HIP - 'Renascentia Romanorum'","fileName":"hip - renascentia romanorum.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":25},{"modName":"HIP - Abandon Undesirable Children","fileName":"Abandon Undesirable Children HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":26},{"modName":"HIP - Better Slavs","fileName":"hip - better balkans & carpahians.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":27},{"modName":"HIP - Forge Unlimited Bloodlines","fileName":"Forge unlimited Bloodlines HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":28},{"modName":"HIP - Historical Anglo Saxons","fileName":"historical_anglo_saxons_hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":29},{"modName":"HIP - Historical Immersion Project","fileName":"HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":30},{"modName":"HIP - Keep Betrothed Family Members Home","fileName":"Keep Betrothed Family Members Home HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":31},{"modName":"HIP - Latin and Greek Religious Titles","fileName":"Latin and Greek Religious Titles HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":32},{"modName":"HIP - More Bloodlines","fileName":"hip_more_bloodlines.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":33},{"modName":"HIP - More Cultural Names","fileName":"hip-more-cultural-names.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":34},{"modName":"HIP - The Ultimate Compatch","fileName":"hey_yo_mr_white_v0.9.5.mod","remoteID":"","order":35},{"modName":"HIP - Very Rare Female Peasant Leaders","fileName":"Very Rare Female Peasant Leaders HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":36},{"modName":"HIP - Walter's HIP mod","fileName":"WMM.mod","remoteID":"","order":37},{"modName":"HIP SWMH Cultural Bonus","fileName":"swmhculture.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":38},{"modName":"Historical Events Pack HIP","fileName":"historicaleventspackhip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":39},{"modName":"Historical Quotes","fileName":"historical quotes.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":40},{"modName":"Immersive Music Pack - West","fileName":"immersivemusicmod1.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":41},{"modName":"Immersive Music Pack: Kingdom Of Heaven","fileName":"kingdomofheaven.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":42},{"modName":"Immersive Music Pack: Russia","fileName":"russianmusic.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":43},{"modName":"ImmersiveMusicPack-East","fileName":"immersivemusicmod2.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":44},{"modName":"Interface: Stellaris Colors","fileName":"interface_stellaris_colors.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":45},{"modName":"Languages and Linguistics [CK2RPG]","fileName":"ckrpg_languages.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":46},{"modName":"MTA - Debug Decisions","fileName":"mta - debug decisions.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":47},{"modName":"MTA - Divine Bloodline","fileName":"mta - divine bloodline.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":48},{"modName":"MTA - New Artifacts","fileName":"mta - new artifacts.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":49},{"modName":"MTA - Specific Punishments","fileName":"mta - specific punishments.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":50},{"modName":"MTA - Vice and Virtue","fileName":"mta - vice and virtue.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":51},{"modName":"Manic's Units","fileName":"manics_units.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":52},{"modName":"Medieval Music Complete","fileName":"medieval music complete.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":53},{"modName":"Medieval Trade Routes (HIP map)","fileName":"medieval trade routes.mod.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":54},{"modName":"Mend the Eastern Schisms - HIP","fileName":"mend the eastern schisms hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":55},{"modName":"Nicknames+++","fileName":"nicknames+++.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":56},{"modName":"New Immersive Events","fileName":"nie.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":57},{"modName":"Missing WOL Education Events","fileName":"missing_wol_events.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":58},{"modName":"Performance by Trexeth","fileName":"performance by trexeth.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":59},{"modName":"Rich Childhood","fileName":"childhood.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":60},{"modName":"TMM History Only","fileName":"TMM History Only.mod","remoteID":"","order":61},{"modName":"The Great Trade League","fileName":"The_Great_Trade_League.mod","remoteID":"","order":62},{"modName":"The Orders of Chivalry","fileName":"The_Orders_of_Chivalry.mod","remoteID":"","order":63},{"modName":"The Sufi Schools","fileName":"the_sufi_schools.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":64},{"modName":"Title Manager","fileName":"title_manager.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":65},{"modName":"Vasikle's Patrum Scuta for HIP","fileName":"patrum_scuta_hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":66},{"modName":"Visible Health And Fertility","fileName":"vhf.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":67},{"modName":"[LMM] Councillor XP","fileName":"lmmcouncillorxp.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":68},{"modName":"[LMM] Immersive Army Leadership","fileName":"lmm_immersivearmyleadership.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":69},{"modName":"[LMM] Immersive Title Grant","fileName":"lmmimmersivetitlegrant.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":70},{"modName":"[LMM] Invite With Promises","fileName":"lmminvitewithpromises.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":71},{"modName":"[LMM] Spouse Empowerment","fileName":"lmmspouseempowerment.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":72},{"modName":"[LMM] Religious and Cultural Hatred","fileName":"lmmreligiousandculturalhatred.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":73},{"modName":"[LMM] Powerful Vassals Factions","fileName":"lmmpowerfulvassalsfactions.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":74},{"modName":"Immersive Religious Holdings - CPR","fileName":"IRH_CPR.mod","remoteID":"","order":75}]}}

Sending you an exported modlist with all mods activated (easier than making 5-6 screenshots of my mod folder, since i have a ton of mods :D

{"gameID":203770,"exportedlist":{"name":"HIP Huge Modlist","descr":"","customOrder":false,"launchargs":"","lang":"english","mod":[{"modName":"Sin's Loaner","fileName":"sin loaner.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":0},{"modName":"HIP - Remnkhemi","fileName":"Remnkhemi.mod","remoteID":"","order":1},{"modName":"Realistic WarfareHIP","fileName":"realisticwarfarehip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":2},{"modName":"Prisoner Marriage","fileName":"prisonermarriage.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":3},{"modName":"A More Navigable Rivers HIP/SWMH","fileName":"mnr hip-swmh.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":4},{"modName":"AI Assistant","fileName":"ai assistant.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":5},{"modName":"Astronomia on Ruler's Death","fileName":"ye_olde_ghana_requiem.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":6},{"modName":"Autonomous Dependent States [3.3.*]","fileName":"tributary_vassals.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":7},{"modName":"Art Replacement Mod","fileName":"art_replacement.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":8},{"modName":"BLG / CC for HIP","fileName":"blgcchip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":9},{"modName":"Bibliophile","fileName":"bibliophile.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":10},{"modName":"Bring Child to Court","fileName":"bringchild.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":11},{"modName":"Byzantine Looking Byzantine Portraits!!!","fileName":"newbyzantinefaces.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":12},{"modName":"Cities of Wonders (HIP&SWMH)","fileName":"cow_hip_swmh.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":13},{"modName":"Colored Buttons","fileName":"colored buttons.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":14},{"modName":"Crimson Tooltip","fileName":"jk_crimson_tooltip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":15},{"modName":"Crusader Mounts","fileName":"crusader_mounts.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":16},{"modName":"Cultural Cities Remix","fileName":"culturalcities.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":17},{"modName":"Custom Sounds","fileName":"Rules.mod","remoteID":"","order":18},{"modName":"Dark Ages","fileName":"darkages USE ONLY THIS VERSION OF DA.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":19},{"modName":"DarkerMap LTM","fileName":"darkermapltm.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":20},{"modName":"Divine Right: Coronation for non-Catholics","fileName":"divine_right_doctrine.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":21},{"modName":"Dynastic Damascus swords [DIY]","fileName":"kl_diy_sword.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":22},{"modName":"Frames for All","fileName":"framesforall.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":23},{"modName":"Great Works Models - HIP","fileName":"greatworksmodels_hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":24},{"modName":"HIP - 'Renascentia Romanorum'","fileName":"hip - renascentia romanorum.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":25},{"modName":"HIP - Abandon Undesirable Children","fileName":"Abandon Undesirable Children HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":26},{"modName":"HIP - Better Slavs","fileName":"hip - better balkans & carpahians.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":27},{"modName":"HIP - Forge Unlimited Bloodlines","fileName":"Forge unlimited Bloodlines HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":28},{"modName":"HIP - Historical Anglo Saxons","fileName":"historical_anglo_saxons_hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":29},{"modName":"HIP - Historical Immersion Project","fileName":"HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":30},{"modName":"HIP - Keep Betrothed Family Members Home","fileName":"Keep Betrothed Family Members Home HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":31},{"modName":"HIP - Latin and Greek Religious Titles","fileName":"Latin and Greek Religious Titles HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":32},{"modName":"HIP - More Bloodlines","fileName":"hip_more_bloodlines.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":33},{"modName":"HIP - More Cultural Names","fileName":"hip-more-cultural-names.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":34},{"modName":"HIP - The Ultimate Compatch","fileName":"hey_yo_mr_white_v0.9.5.mod","remoteID":"","order":35},{"modName":"HIP - Very Rare Female Peasant Leaders","fileName":"Very Rare Female Peasant Leaders HIP.mod","remoteID":"","order":36},{"modName":"HIP - Walter's HIP mod","fileName":"WMM.mod","remoteID":"","order":37},{"modName":"HIP SWMH Cultural Bonus","fileName":"swmhculture.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":38},{"modName":"Historical Events Pack HIP","fileName":"historicaleventspackhip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":39},{"modName":"Historical Quotes","fileName":"historical quotes.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":40},{"modName":"Immersive Music Pack - West","fileName":"immersivemusicmod1.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":41},{"modName":"Immersive Music Pack: Kingdom Of Heaven","fileName":"kingdomofheaven.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":42},{"modName":"Immersive Music Pack: Russia","fileName":"russianmusic.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":43},{"modName":"ImmersiveMusicPack-East","fileName":"immersivemusicmod2.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":44},{"modName":"Interface: Stellaris Colors","fileName":"interface_stellaris_colors.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":45},{"modName":"Languages and Linguistics [CK2RPG]","fileName":"ckrpg_languages.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":46},{"modName":"MTA - Debug Decisions","fileName":"mta - debug decisions.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":47},{"modName":"MTA - Divine Bloodline","fileName":"mta - divine bloodline.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":48},{"modName":"MTA - New Artifacts","fileName":"mta - new artifacts.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":49},{"modName":"MTA - Specific Punishments","fileName":"mta - specific punishments.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":50},{"modName":"MTA - Vice and Virtue","fileName":"mta - vice and virtue.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":51},{"modName":"Manic's Units","fileName":"manics_units.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":52},{"modName":"Medieval Music Complete","fileName":"medieval music complete.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":53},{"modName":"Medieval Trade Routes (HIP map)","fileName":"medieval trade routes.mod.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":54},{"modName":"Mend the Eastern Schisms - HIP","fileName":"mend the eastern schisms hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":55},{"modName":"Nicknames+++","fileName":"nicknames+++.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":56},{"modName":"New Immersive Events","fileName":"nie.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":57},{"modName":"Missing WOL Education Events","fileName":"missing_wol_events.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":58},{"modName":"Performance by Trexeth","fileName":"performance by trexeth.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":59},{"modName":"Rich Childhood","fileName":"childhood.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":60},{"modName":"TMM History Only","fileName":"TMM History Only.mod","remoteID":"","order":61},{"modName":"The Great Trade League","fileName":"The_Great_Trade_League.mod","remoteID":"","order":62},{"modName":"The Orders of Chivalry","fileName":"The_Orders_of_Chivalry.mod","remoteID":"","order":63},{"modName":"The Sufi Schools","fileName":"the_sufi_schools.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":64},{"modName":"Title Manager","fileName":"title_manager.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":65},{"modName":"Vasikle's Patrum Scuta for HIP","fileName":"patrum_scuta_hip.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":66},{"modName":"Visible Health And Fertility","fileName":"vhf.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":67},{"modName":"[LMM] Councillor XP","fileName":"lmmcouncillorxp.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":68},{"modName":"[LMM] Immersive Army Leadership","fileName":"lmm_immersivearmyleadership.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":69},{"modName":"[LMM] Immersive Title Grant","fileName":"lmmimmersivetitlegrant.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":70},{"modName":"[LMM] Invite With Promises","fileName":"lmminvitewithpromises.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":71},{"modName":"[LMM] Spouse Empowerment","fileName":"lmmspouseempowerment.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":72},{"modName":"[LMM] Religious and Cultural Hatred","fileName":"lmmreligiousandculturalhatred.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":73},{"modName":"[LMM] Powerful Vassals Factions","fileName":"lmmpowerfulvassalsfactions.mod.mod","remoteID":"","order":74},{"modName":"Immersive Religious Holdings - CPR","fileName":"IRH_CPR.mod","remoteID":"","order":75}]}}
you have'em all enabled? i see a few mods i didn't include in my modlist and some of them would surely conflict. There's also 'Better Slavs' mod still in your list.
Did you get a chance to make a steam collection? Also could you clarify which mods we need outside of steam workshop? Hope Iam not overstepping!

Again big thanks, this is a treasure!
I'll start doing it in a moment, so STAY TUNED. I may even put my mod on steam, but i'm not sure yet.

As usual the link will be also available in the first post. I'll also gather the links for forum mods later on and post them as well.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: