• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lukebn

Recruit
2 Badges
Oct 29, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
My story's in the anthology, so I guess I shouldn't post the text here, but, I mean, you can read the whole thing on the Kindle preview.

I think it's pretty good, but I'm a young writer and it'd be arrogant of me to think there's nothing I can improve. I like this premise and I like the idea of doing more with it. I'd love to hear what aspects of it are working for you and what aspects you think I should take a closer look at.

Luke, I have to say that I am very impressed. I loved almost everything in the story. You have a clear and engaging prose, and I'd like to see more from you.
Incidentaly, are you on Scribophile? It's a very good site whose members critique your work chapter-by-chapter. Joining Scrib is free, but premium offers quite a few extra stuff.

Your story was amazing! I got caught entirely by Erich;s the younger personal story combined with hsi city's fate ,What a world you created ,Well done!