• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jamiroquai000

Major
12 Badges
Jul 21, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus

I am able to announce an improvement pack for COMMONWEALTH NATIONS at WW2 fully compatible with Darkest Hour 1.03 RC2 its contains many new ministers,leaders,tech teams,pics,events,skins,graphics and also contains DH skiff model set and Generic Set for all countries of Commonwealth.
Many thanks: to all the Modders from the teams of 33 Mod,34 Mod and Australia, A Nation Worth Fighting For 1914-1963 Mod for the materials.

Compatibility: Darkest Hour 1.03 RC2
Features for COMMONWEALTH MOD:
  • Up to 100 new techteams.
  • One scenario (1933) to start with a Nation from Commonwealth.
  • Completely new skins and graphics for Australia,Canada,South Africa,New Zealand,Ireland,British Raj and Newfoundland.
  • Up to 200 of new events creating an lively historical atmosphere for Australia,Canada,South Africa,New Zealand,Ireland,British Raj and Newfoundland.

Version of Commonwealth MOD(1.0) compatible with Darkest Hour 1.03 RC2(Mediafire):http://www.mediafire.com/?44l4a03fex33oql
    LAST VERSION of Commonwealth MOD(1.1) compatible with Darkest Hour 1.03 RC2(Mediafire):http://www.mediafire.com/?i9cfilf3w5z8588

How to install:
  • Browse to your Darkest Hour installations "Mod" directory
  • Create a full copy of the existing "Darkest Hour Full" version 1.03 RC2 folder
  • Rename this new copy to "Commonwealth mod".
  • Now, unpack the contents of the latest version of "Commonwealth mod" to the mod folder.
  • Select only the 1933 scenario.

Last edited:
very nice work

What events are in this mod?

This looks great. Since I really only play minor nations, I'm going to install this over the Yugoslav Improvement Mod...I hope it works!

This looks great. Since I really only play minor nations, I'm going to install this over the Yugoslav Improvement Mod...I hope it works!
With a little modification at event.txt it works perfect

# Darkest Hour events

event = "db\events\bulgaria.txt"
event = "db\events\china.txt"
event = "db\events\coups_events.txt"
event = "db\events\death_events.txt"
event = "db\events\election_events.txt"
event = "db\events\france.txt"
event = "db\events\generic_decisions.txt"
event = "db\events\germany.txt"
event = "db\events\hoi2.txt"
event = "db\events\hungary.txt"
event = "db\events\italy.txt"
event = "db\events\japan.txt"
event = "db\events\Lend_Lease.txt"
event = "db\events\romania.txt"
event = "db\events\secret_weapon_events.txt"
event = "db\events\spain.txt"
event = "db\events\UK.txt"
event = "db\events\USA.txt"
event = "db\events\USSR.txt"
event = "db\events\Mobilization.txt"
event = "db\events\Mobilization_events.txt"
event = "db\events\Election_day.txt"
event = "db\events\WorldinFlames.txt"
event = "db\events\Cheats.txt"
event = "db\events\yugoslavia.txt"
event = "db\events\australia.txt"
event = "db\events\bhutan.txt"
event = "db\events\british_raj.txt"
event = "db\events\canada.txt"
event = "db\events\egypt.txt"
event = "db\events\iraq.txt"
event = "db\events\ireland.txt"
event = "db\events\nepal.txt"
event = "db\events\new_zealand.txt"
event = "db\events\south_africa.txt"

# AI Events
event = "db\events\AI\AI_ministers.txt"
event = "db\events\AI\AI_sliders.txt"
event = "db\events\AI\AI_minorshutinvasion.txt"
event = "db\events\AI\AI_revolters.txt"
event = "db\events\AI\AI_mobi.txt"
event = "db\events\AI\AI_research.txt"

With a little modification at event.txt it works perfect

Oh, so should I copy and paste what you posted into the event.txt file after I copy your mod onto the Yugoslav Mod?

I like the mod and love the new events. But taking the Commonwealth Countries out of the allies makes playing them (I only played as South Africa) almost unplayable without all those free Blue Prints. I understand why you did it, but for game purposes it's really tough.

I like the mod and love the new events. But taking the Commonwealth Countries out of the allies makes playing them (I only played as South Africa) almost unplayable without all those free Blue Prints. I understand why you did it, but for game purposes it's really tough.
What did you mean with the "all those free Blue Prints"? i was not make any event to taking blueprints... All of the Commonwealth Countries that they out of the allies at 1933 scenario, when UK goes to war with Germany they join with them via event!

What did you mean with the "all those free Blue Prints"? i was not make any event to taking blueprints... All of the Commonwealth Countries that they out of the allies at 1933 scenario, when UK goes to war with Germany they join with them via event!

Oh I understand that and I agree with you that that's historically accurate. But in DH they start off as part of the Allies in 1933 and thus receive Blue Prints from other members of the alliance. It just makes playing small nations like South Africa a bit easier.

As far as the casualty stats, they're there since you didn't tinker with the combat system. I think some mods like Kaiserreich use the old combat system so don't have the casualty stats.