• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seelmeister, the first link links to a specififc post in the thread, I think linking towards the OP would be more clear, even if it currently is possible to understand and naviguate.

Thanks for this, an oversight. I've amended the first link, points straight to the topic now.

Does this new DLC have a name yet? I can't find it yet and its so mysterious! :p

Last edited:
Does this new DLC have a name yet? I can't find it yet and its so mysterious! :p
No, none as of today. They started the dev diaries earlier, so we still do not have any announcement.

Reactions:
I dont think it's fair to only have two provinces in Iceland.
Also, there are so many large Islands of the Brittish Isles that ought to be represented ingame.

In fact, Islands worldwide, atleast the large ones ought to become implemented more into the game.
I sense a serious lack of historically important Islands!

ISLANDS.
ICELAND IS AN ISLAND! Yes in god damn deed.
There's some ice on Iceland, and it's an island.

Ps. Did I by the way talk about Islands?
What's up with only having the Outer Hebrides displayed in North-Western scotland?!
: o UNACCEPTABLE.

What about the Inner Hebrides?
WHAT ABOUT THE INNER HEBRIDES, I ASK YA.

I also think it would be cool if Isle of Arran was introduced as a distinct, province in the game.
Do I need to explain to you the dire need Scotland is of some kind of buff?
GIVE SCOTLAND MORE PROVINCES. YES, yes my love... Scotland needs some love.

Get your fingers out of your ass Paradox.
I dont sit on my ass all day & pay you good money for games so that you can ignore me, while I sit on my ass and complain about things I wouldn't be bothered to do myself...

WELL now you're in fact the game developers.
And I demand more islands!
MOAR ISLANDS I TELL YA.

Reactions:
by the way, the first multiplayer update offers a glimpse into what tags are available in the 1444 setup:
solkbo2.png
visible are:
new Burgundian vassals (like, four of them: Holland{?}, Flanders{?}, Brabant{?}, and Nivernais with Rethel).
disappearance of French vassals.
Nassau.
Ravensburg.
Memmingen.
no more Thuringia.
Lucca.
Modena now incorporated into Ferrara.
Ardalan.
Hormuz.
also, the Kurils seem to be colonizable (as opposed to owned by Ainu).

Reactions:
I dont think it's fair to only have two provinces in Iceland.

It's an overrepresentation if anything tbh. Would be nice if they split north-south instead of west-east though as I suggested here because it's more accurate. I've also noticed that MEIOU and Taxes does it and maybe even VeF too.

Reactions: