• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

thevaliant

Captain
11 Badges
Sep 7, 2003
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
I'm coming back to HoI for the first time in four years, after disappointment with HoI3 and feeling bored with HoI2.

I have CORE 0.91 patch already downloaded from years ago, but notice there are more patches now done by Dr. Rare.

What is the procedure to get these installed, once I have got 0.91 installed please?

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
I'm coming back to HoI for the first time in four years, after disappointment with HoI3 and feeling bored with HoI2.
Welcome Home!

The Old guard start to return to the Hoi1 Ranks.Hurrah!

The first of Many Hoi3 Refugees?

I have CORE 0.91 patch already downloaded from years ago, but notice there are more patches now done by Dr. Rare.
It is not my work alone.They are just complied and uploaded & updated by me.They are the combined work of the Hoi1 Resistance Group at the Stony Road site with Official CORE mod sanction.
What is the procedure to get these installed, once I have got 0.91 installed please?
The project is still open and has regular updates so it is not available as a single release yet.Eventually they will form a 0.92 Beta as a base for further work.
All packs are pre tested to work and will cause no errors...

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8853

Install CORE 0.90/0.91 as you have already.

Then follow the thread from top to bottom and add the packs 1 by one and everything will be ok.
(All posts have instructions.But every pack has a named holding folder, the contents of which you just drop into your game as instructed)
Then you will be up to date with the current project and you can just add the next updates as they are released.

Nothing weird has been done to the mod the packs just add Extra detail,more events, Better & corrected leaders with pics and lots of Bug FIXES,tweaks & historical corrections to previous versions events.

Enjoy

Dr Rare

Last edited:

ConjurerDragon

Generalissimus
63 Badges
Apr 19, 2005
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Impire
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • East India Company Collection
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
Speaking of coming back - has Paradox announced that they moved the subforums again? A while ago HoI and EU2 and several other subforums went to an "older games" subforum to which I had a link on my desktop.
And now suddenly all games are again in on forum and "older titles" is empty?

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
Speaking of coming back - has Paradox announced that they moved the subforums again? A while ago HoI and EU2 and several other subforums went to an "older games" subforum to which I had a link on my desktop.
And now suddenly all games are again in on forum and "older titles" is empty?
Oh yes i just noticed..Weird but cool.for a while Hoi2 joined the older titles forum maybe they complained so much it was all changed back to the way it used to be?

Dr