• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
shush.... we are sleeping now. ;)

Waiting on 1.3, so life can begin again.

:D

I'm sorry to say that my hard drive* chrased so we had to buy a new computer, but my MOD was saved on my other hard drive, the only problem is that I don't know how to put back my old files in my new computer....

*maybe not my hard drive, but something really important...

MaximusII said:
I'm sorry to say that my hard drive* chrased so we had to buy a new computer, but my MOD was saved on my other hard drive, the only problem is that I don't know how to put back my old files in my new computer....

*maybe not my hard drive, but something really important...

Contact me on MSN and I'll walk you through how to get it from disc1 to disc2 in Swedish ;)

Ok, it's just so sad that my new computers internet card was broken so we had to turn it back and now I won't have a computer on 3 weeks :( (Right now I'm in school)

Hi MaximusII

Sorry to hear that !

I am in the middle of computer transition as well having ordered a new one am moving out of my office into another room so we can remodel.

But hey everyday more is learned and discovered around here. :D

It will all happen in good time. :D

Here are some good news: Only 2 weeks left now :D

Even more Great News: My mom got an SMS today which said that our computer was on it's way from the store and it should be there in monday or Tuesday :)

OK,
How many are working on this MOD?
Is the MOD scrapped or what?
I feels like I'm the only one working here and I don't want to do all the work by myself...

//MaximusII//

Yeah, It was, but no ones seems to be helpiong me and give me their stuff that they have been doing on the MOD...