• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

soton69

Private
34 Badges
Sep 18, 2020
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Empire of Sin
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
Before this post i would like to say that i do believe the foundations are here for a really good game, and that the devs are always knocking out bug fixes and new content on a regular basis, so this post is definately not me bashing on them in any way.

Now to whats happenning with my colony to date and the slow death throes it finds itself in.

1- i have not scoured the whole map but have scouted a considerable amount and to date have found only one other society and had a few instances where newly uncovered zones contained nothing but scenery.

2- am now around the day 100 mark and colonist are starting to just run on the spot, they sometimes sort themselves out and sometimes not.

3- My colonist are now complaining of a lack of clothing (icons above there head) even though i have well in excess of 50 clothing in storage

4- my tool making has completely stalled due to the workers no longer working on the extracters, they just completely idle, have fun, get food, basically everything but work.

5- the maintanance guys also are now not bothering to, and due to this revolt im bascially using my specalists to decomtaminate the buildings

6- because i have found only one other society im unable to purchase tools etc as they dont sell them, im good for firewood though.

Apart from this i do really like the game, have done since day 1, but i do feel that everything needs a buff, ie food, resources etc.

Please attach here the save game showing these problems, thanks.

You have 2 carriers for a population of 78, almost no work can be done. Once some kids became adults it went to 6, then the metal extractor was able to start working again, and clothes are now being distributed, the sawmill is working properly, etc. Try to keep at least 10% of your population free as carriers.

Your two maintenance sheds overlap their work areas almost completely, so most of the colony was not being maintained at all.

I can't account for there being only 1 other society in the world map, never seen that before. I will guess you'll find several in the remaining unexplored areas.

Or you got stupid RNG and the other societies are all on the Edge of the World Map.

It's RNG, so that is certainly possible. I had Sandworms not far from the Gate myself.