• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(729718)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 22, 2013
  • For The Glory
To keep it all in one place...

• [Stability] The game is prone to crashing when a country is automatically annexed as a result of ToT-conquest. Also those tags are kept in the ledger.

• [Logic] AI can colonize coastal provinces even if lacking a port connected to the capital, which the player can't.

• [Logic] The trigger 'random' is bugged.

• [Logic] The command 'population' fails to turn tradingposts into colonies.

• [Logic] The triggers 'overlord', 'num_of_ports' , 'num_of_colonies' , 'num_of_tps' and 'num_of_cots' are unrecognized.

• [Balance] Because income from vassals is monthly, techs of very small countries with lots of vassals skyrocket, so yearly vassal income would be better.

• [Balance] When the size of a country drastically increases, for example because of inheritance events, the tech requirements make a big jump, but the amount that has already been invested doesn't scale with it. Maybe treat investment as a relative value / percentage instead?

Upvote 0
Some more:
  • [Interface] In the "alliances" view, the tooltip when hovering over an icon is sometimes messed up when there's no valid tooltip. E.g. hovering over an icon for a vassalage, then scrolling down, the tooltip for the vassalization will still be displayed when hovering over the top left spot for an icon if there's no icon there.

• [DB] The monarch ID 6695 exists in both monarchs_pap.txt and monarchs_avi.txt.

• [DB] The provinces 1361, 1369, 1370, 1371 and 1372 have the region "Lake" assigned which exists only as an area. Also, province 1361 (Lake Ladoga) is defined as a river province but has area, region and continent definitions, which is probably an oversight.

Thanks, appreciated. I have my own tracker but I don't always get around to adding things to it.