• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TalyonUngol

General
12 Badges
Jul 7, 2019
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
This is a bug that is really annoying me.

2021-01-28 (1).png
2021-01-28 (2).png
2021-01-28 (3).png
2021-01-28.png

Formed a 100% collaboration in British Malaya, capitulated them, but no collaboration what so ever. Not even in the options. Because I attacked through Siam, Singapore was their territory but I asked for it. I got it... no collab.

:/

It's a puppet thing, parent needs to surrender. East indies should work for example due to Netherland surrender.

Reactions:
This is why I try to save the allies for last as Japan.
Taking territory for resources from puppets in the South sea, not only is collaboration delayed but you can still lose it with the upcoming peace conference.

This is why I try to save the allies for last as Japan.
Taking territory for resources from puppets in the South sea, not only is collaboration delayed but you can still lose it with the upcoming peace conference.

This isn't true. I got it all on the raj. My compliance in the raj is up. Or is this the really super puppeted puppet and based on their puppet status?

At least it's a major blow to the UK, good luck...

2021-01-28 (4).png

Things are going fantastically. Thats my manpower on Limited conscription and I never once had to change it. I'm doing very well in all regards. Im just waiting for Germany to start losing really bad before I go for the Soviets while also fighting the Allies. I want Germany to completely lose the war before I take out the allies. Hehehehe.

I have plenty of equipment so I will be building more armies shortly, but manpower is still fantastic. Thats collaborations on China, Raj, Indies. Collabs on those 3 are 100% worth it for manpower alone.

Im hoping to get the achievments for both Tojo shot first as well as Sunrise Invasion. Though my intention was just a world conquest as Japan at first, but if I get those two achs? I'd be happy.

One thing that annoyed me was I invited Siam into the faction and gave htem both Laos and Cambodia... but they wont make their formable. Its rude!

• 1Like
Reactions: