• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, the devs have a developer diary series planned to start soon. So stay tuned :)

Finally, I haven't heard much at all from the developers for weeks. I hope they spent the time saved on that well.

Good to hear. The screenshots at the BG-site seem to imply, that some things are pretty different compared to SR2020 :)D).

I would like to see some place that compiles every screenshot released and updates them regularly.

this game should be interesting. i just bought 2020 the other day and found it very addictive. although the graphics up close was somewhat lackluster the amount of detail in 2020 is just ridiculous (good way) and i had finally found a game that had contempary realism in the unit details. hope you keep that aspect of the game for your cold war release.

good luck with cold war, look to a game called balance of power released in the 80s for some ideas, i'll never forget that game. anyways, looking forward to the game.

The desire to make this game was very much driven by two strong game influences; the Balance of Power video game and the Twilight Struggle board game. We certainly have our own game system/style but many of the changes to the system will be influenced by those two titles. We hope the combination will be both compelling and addictive.

That would be very tricky, some game sites/establishments insist on "exclusive" images...

You don't need to host the images, just link to them like this:

The desire to make this game was very much driven by two strong game influences; the Balance of Power video game and the Twilight Struggle board game. We certainly have our own game system/style but many of the changes to the system will be influenced by those two titles. We hope the combination will be both compelling and addictive.

fantastic! i finally found someone else who knows bop, now i'm really looking forward to cold war!