• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
horses_zpsaad164d1.jpg

The battle of the baltic sea was won by Russia, thanks to the great tacticans on the Russian side!
2rt.png

In the mean time, the situation is getting hot in Prussia, Austria however is almost defeated.
6ns.png

2grl.png

Both Austria and Prussia were forced to give up territory, Russia is now the only great power in the East and Centre.
6kn.png

Sweden was attacked again at 1 september 1920, time to put the lion of the north back into it's Cage! The only battle was fought at sea, resulting in the decline of the Swedish fleet, the lion was caged, and a Russian chain in the north was laid.
59n.png

In July 1820 the Prussian were invaded again, goals: humiliate the German Dominater. Prussian Armies were defeated everwhere. The most famous battle was the one at Burg, where only after a few shots of the Russian artillery, and a small charge of the cavalry, caused the Prussian to drop their weapons and run, the Russian cavalry followed them, and every single soldier was slaughtered.
pvmt.jpg

t4l.png

ki3q.png

Ouch, painfull...
ihob.png

But for Prussia it came too late.
7jx.png

Warsaw was quickly taken and several French armies where defeated, resulting in angry Russian attacking Hamburg. I have more men, but the French have more artillery.
eknh.png

wna8.png

A small Blitzkrieg was unleashed over Oldenburg and it was annexed. France was defeated, and Russia is now the only power who can stand against France.
kxa.png

And now Comment! And all Lurkers who didn't commented yet do it now! I you don't have a account yet, make it!​

How does eye makes account? Me wants to commented yet as well :)

Nice background music you posted for that chapter - simply nice music, in fact. I like old battle songs.

Other than that, I especially like the maps where you can see the armies and their sizes. It gives a bit more of a strategic feel to the AAR when you can see them.

Wow, you have absolutely flown through a big chunk of the game already, and nothing seems to have halted the Russians, good work! Can you give us an overview of the army/ navy situation? It seems your manpower has been fairly low in many of the screens you posted - and I assume this means you've built a monstrously big standing army!

That French enclave is ruining some otherwise seamless borders in Prussia…

Wow, you have absolutely flown through a big chunk of the game already, and nothing seems to have halted the Russians, good work! Can you give us an overview of the army/ navy situation? It seems your manpower has been fairly low in many of the screens you posted - and I assume this means you've built a monstrously big standing army!

That French enclave is ruining some otherwise seamless borders in Prussia…
My navy exist out of 30 first rates and some transports, and my standing army exist out of 300k-400k, will post a detailed report later

Update incoming! BTW I finished playing the game already, so after 2 - 3 updates the AAR will be over :(

horses_zpsaad164d1.jpg

The french Declared war on me again.
kga.png

qwp.png

I won, liberating the Confederation of the Rhine, however, I forget that they turned into my puppet, breaking my own houserules...
3zug.png

I am at war with the Brits, and the Swedes refuse to learn it, so does Bavaria
jwhv.png

draj.png

co01.png

And Russia is superior like always! More men, better generals and the best weapons! This was demonstrated at Bayreuth.
8g0m.png

The British begin to beg for white peace, and I sign peace with Bavaria.
5z4.png

Sweden too, they where forced to give Denmark Norway back, and Denmark agreed to help me soon after this.
0ivx.png

sjby.png

More updates this weekend!​

Okay, I gotta subscribe to this. Every time the world map comes up, I can hear in my mind Hoovy going "NOM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM."

How to Annex Puppets: Use annex cheat

Okay, I gotta subscribe to this. Every time the world map comes up, I can hear in my mind Hoovy going "NOM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM."
Great to have you in! AND NO CHEATS! (it's to late for that anyway, game is over)

Those are some huge stacks. How come attrition is not eating you alive?
it does, But I have enough manpower for reinforcment, after every war it is 0 however.

Its seems that the Russian war capacity is luring your opponents into a false sense of security - they continue to attack and are soon forced to hand even more territory to the Tsar! great update.

horses_zpsaad164d1.jpg

"In the following years, the Russian armies marched trough Germany, Sweden and the Balkans, Russia was big, Russia was mighty, and every nation lives in fear of attack. When Alexander I dies, the Russian empire was at peace again, but for how long..."
- The History of Russia, Book IV, Chaper II: Rising

"Russian soldiers were the strongest ones in Europe, best training, best equipment, best supplies, endless numbers were the key however, without them, the Russian war machine would lack force to strike. The morale was high, thanks to several marching songs they used."
- The History of Russia, Book IV, Chapter V: Morale

[video=youtube;3S5yFMxlOew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0B859438EC8B18F5&feature=player_detailpage&v=3S5yFMxlOew[/video]

[video=youtube;JelmIQX8-Xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JelmIQX8-Xs&list=PL0B859438EC8B18F5#t=0s[/video]​

"Germany, the Balkans, the middle east, all under Russian rule in 1830 as seen in the map below"

- the History of Russia, Book XII: Maps

suly.jpg

It is over, I lost all screenshots exept the last one, I am sorry, this is the end update, i hope you all enjoyed it!​

nooooooooooooooooooooo and why is it so bed graphicon the foto?
well, that's the goal! I tried to make some old looking map from a book...

That's a fine looking Russia you have there. Good luck trying to control all that when the Springtime of Nations hits, though.