• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Belgiumruler

Comrade Belgie
95 Badges
Aug 18, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • March of the Eagles
  • Impire
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Darkest Hour
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Majesty 2
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
ejiq.jpg
Hello,

Summer holiday has started and i got my laptop, so I gonna start a new AAR! This time i will be playing Russia. My goals are: Conquer as much as possible (simple, isn't it?). This will be a gameplay AAR.

House Rules:

No cheating
No reloading
No Vassals
Not invading England unless naval dominance

Let's get started!

(oh and comments are welcome as always :))

horses_zpsaad164d1.jpg

Russia starts in a war with Persia, an exellent place to start with expansion! To bad it is to big to annex at once :mad:.
fi9n.png

My starting Idea is Cossack's, it will make my cavalry cheaper, something i can use as Russia because huge amounts of manpower but not so much money. By July 1805 Persia was defeated, there armies were no match for the Russian onces!
jfd.png

hrc.png

The Russian armies started moving to the Ottoman Border, on 20 January I declared war on them, on the moment they where at war with Egypt and Austria. THe Russian armies marched quick into Iraq, Turkey and Moldovia without recistance.
inr.png

I also have numeric superiority, victory is certain!
zxn.png

Poor Walachia...
wfyd.png

I won a total victory, I grabbed parts of Iraq and Moldovia.
z76.png

Comment, rate and subscribe!​

Last edited:
horses_zpsaad164d1.jpg

In April 1807 I invade Sweden. In July, the Ottomans decided to aid Sweden after I took Sveaborg, when I became Land dominant.
4ip.png

Sweden realised that there was no point of fighting anymore, I gained some Ottoman lands, as well Southren Finland.
qc1o.png

At 10 March 1810 Austria was invaded. The Austrian army wasn't found anywhere, and Sweden doesn't learn from it's mistakes...
x2x.png

c0a1.png

pz5e.png

lsh.png

Oh, Here is the Austrian Army.
w4o.png

In October 1810 I signed peace with Austria, much better borders now...
k8mv.png

Let me know what you think about this AAR! Constructive criticism is always welcome!​

Great AAR, thus far! I especially love the banner.

Great AAR, thus far! I especially love the banner.

:happy:

Avindian, I think you might want to consider correcting the thread title.

Belgiumruler, great update!
I'd like to see where the major battles take place, though, especially on the Swedish and Ottoman front in this update. Perhaps you can edit battle reports into the maps somehow?

:happy:

Avindian, I think you might want to consider correcting the thread title.

Belgiumruler, great update!
I'd like to see where the major battles take place, though, especially on the Swedish and Ottoman front in this update. Perhaps you can edit battle reports into the maps somehow?
Great Idea! And Avindian, you Are free to correct te title.

horses_zpsaad164d1.jpg

In 1811 Prussia was invaded by the Russian armies, the Prussians fought well, but were unable to stand against the Russians, several battle's where fought, and the battle for Memel was the most famous one.
rbso.jpg

jorj.png

914j.png

zuu.png

And the second battle for Memel was also won
kwq.png

Poor Ottomans, you will never learn it :(
k76.png

Defeating Prussia was easy, I annexed gained East Prussia and the city of Danzig, a naval dominance point.
jxwt.png

Oh, Sweden wants Finland back, and I want Finland completly :D
kwfb.png

pmb.png

rf9g.png

After defeating the Swedes, I attacked Prussia again in April 1813, Prussia is an ugly grey country in the middle of Europe which will look much better green.
7if.png

To bad we can't take Warsaw anymore, it is in French hands.
4u50.png

In november 1813 Berlin falls, culloms of Russians marched trough the capital of what's called Prussia, onwards to Magdenburg! After the treaty of Danzig is signed, Prussia isn't in control of Prussia anymore!
a19y.png

Up to date again! Let me know what you think about my Battle for Memel map!​

Last edited:
A small anouncement, I will chnage the end date to 1830, because otherwise after 2 updates the game will be over already.

damn you took Finland from my ancestors xD no but good jobb hopefully you can take Napoleon away from the throne and take stuff from the turks
Take stuff?? You mean take ther empire!

horses_zpsaad164d1.jpg

A decleration of war has been send to the ottomans on 1 April 1815, the Ottomans thought it was a joke, but when Russian forces where spotted deep in Bulgaria a week later, they realized it was not.
bkb4.png

Bij August, Russian armies stands in Greece, at the gates of Constantinople and deep in Turkey. On 26 September, the Russian flag is flying above Constantinople.
b6u3.png

And The Russian armies are now the dominating power in the middle east and the Balkans!
s22b.png

In September 1816 Russians crossed the border with egypt and 3 months later they were defeated.
k5tm.png

In December 1817 Austria was invaded.
k6rc.png

The most famous battle was at Galatz, but others with terrible losses were fought too.
3u28.png

gcl4.jpg

l4c.png

Prussia, Sweden and Saxony joined the war
vux.png

And more tommorow!​

Under this song the Russians march to battle! LIsten to it while I write a new update...
[video=youtube;La0fiTkscFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La0fiTkscFc[/video]​

stupid swedes never learn that lots of men win wars in russia
Wrong! SUperior soldiers are it! Look at the opening image, there is a Napoleon quote on it..